View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
ok, i totally missed something.....what is SOD?
Ezzie1971, for people from the 70s (as I) S.O.D. = "Speak Spanglish or die". "Stormtroopers of Death". Sod (Turf) in england is also the grass you buy.
Okey I guess Google/Wikipedia doesn't help here.
S.O.D. in this kind of forums refers to
"SLEEP on die" or "Sleep of die",
which in spanglish mean "dead during sleep" or "never weak up from your last sleep", "Weared the Wood pijamas to sleep", "stretch the leg while sleeping". LOL, sorry for the jokes but this is the TIME of the day you need to relax a while, sorry (no hard feelings). So Ezzie1971 after a S.O.D. you need to take off the battery to reboot your phone.
By the way you get it, isn't ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
I have one complaint, I don't really like the background and prior, I was using a background of my girlfriend and now the icons etc look like crap if I use my own background. It seems this rom only looks good with a dark background. I like the way it was before. Also, when I used my own BG, it didn't always line up and the image looked distorted.
Everyone is Free to mod your own way your device, my Friend,
mmmm you must be so "fall in love" to have your girlfriend as the background (Just envy, no hard feelings)
You are totally right, this ROM is friend of (respect) colorblind people.
Besides AmiKAM pointed the dpi color issue in performace.
can you be more specif with "before" just to understand what aesthetic changes are you talking?
don't have that issue with backgrounds, but maybe is because CoOkie Monster MOD v1.7.1
In his Thread first post (so you don't have to read the 600ish pages it has)
mention some fixes about BG, HDBG, WallBG try there
and share with us the solution.

My Friend IronRed, Actually I don't like the transparents in (Notification Bar, Calendar title and Alarm) the CoOkie Monster Mod because it is more hard to me read that way for my eyes. So I read the other thread where are people moding the mod and makes changes to a non transparent, So I mod my own way to fix my mod over the mod, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
I just flashed the latest 23563 ROM and have just one problem; the default windows lock screen doesn't seem to work and PIN entry screen is the older 6.1 gray button on a white background screen. I sync with an exchange server and lock out policies are forced on me, so I have to use the use the windows lock screen and not the cool ones in Co0ieMOD.
Daoom, you are totally right there is an incompatibility in CoOkie Monster Mod v1.71 with PIN and exchange policies, sorry can't help you with that.
Try CoOkie Monster Thread if you have time to search through 600ish pages
Anyway when you find the FIX Share with us the solution.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-21-2010 at 09:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.