View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:23 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

i didn't cook a newer gtx yet...
cookie 1.8 works... the only issue is that the music player has a diff png and a few others.
now... i t will work with gtx just the way it is... but u will have to find how to change the font and such... i would wait for gtx to comeout with a matching version... which kinda takes me off cooking a new gtx theme cuz it should be updated also.
the only version worth updating is the original manila skin. just cuz it would work without me needing to fix a bunch of things like im doing now with my theme...
im sure everyone will install cookie 1.8 on their device... so i have to skin the rom i already updated... but as far as gtx goes... im sure they will update soon.

so ill just update the original theme version of the rom just because of that, and put up a cab to fix the skin for whoever installed 1.8 on my theme rom.

i'm sorry if i disappoint anyone... but summer session is coming up for me in a week and i need to get a tiny head start and also im kinda trying to figure out how to change things up on the EVO.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.