PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

#3: Right- Sprint waives the activation fee at the time of purchase, and then hits you with it when you call to activate the phone. I know you deny it, but this exact scenario happened to me just a few months ago when I signed up for Sprint. No matter though, I didn't even bother to include it in the debate because T-Mobile was cheaper anyway.

u got screwed on that one..

ive never been charged a activation fee..ever.lol even when i ve had to call in to activate say my pre or a bb.. lol never been charged that or shipping. or anything xtra..lol

and i will say it again 129.99 a month for my 1500 min plan with sprint before discounts and taxes etc.

t-mobile it was 160.00 a month.. for the same i can scan both bills if u like,lol

and again both plans i didnt pay for phones. or activations etc.. or shipping.. so its all just straight monthly plan costs.

ON CONTRACT.. lol so i win.. on contract..

let see what else u pull outta that large hat u have..lol
Old 01-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

#4: It is borderline retarded to lock yourself into 4 contracts to get 4 Touch Pro 2s when you already have 4 Touch Pro 2s. Especially when WM7 and Android 2.1 are dropping in a few months.

im just doing like u... giving u facts as to how to go to t-mobile for free with the same phones etc.. then get what u want later.. so u can save a few buck over sprint thats all.. lol but u save your phones for other duties...but i gave u a plan or a out if u wanted to do so. i did it without problem..U can do anything if u try or want it bad enough..
Old 01-13-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
His customer service point is right. TMobile beats the shizzle out of Sprint in that aspect as does nearly everybody in the wireless business does. Sure we get a good rep every once in a while but on average it's better else where.

let's stop feeding the troll and agree to disagree with him :P
So I'm a troll simply because I disagree with you? LOL, that's rich man.

All the facts support my position. In fact, you just agreed with one of them while calling me a troll...
Old 01-13-2010, 05:54 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
#3: Right- Sprint waives the activation fee at the time of purchase, and then hits you with it when you call to activate the phone. I know you deny it, but this exact scenario happened to me just a few months ago when I signed up for Sprint. No matter though, I didn't even bother to include it in the debate because T-Mobile was cheaper anyway.

u got screwed on that one..

ive never been charged a activation fee..ever.lol even when i ve had to call in to activate say my pre or a bb.. lol never been charged that or shipping. or anything xtra..lol

and i will say it again 129.99 a month for my 1500 min plan with sprint before discounts and taxes etc.

t-mobile it was 160.00 a month.. for the same i can scan both bills if u like,lol

and again both plans i didnt pay for phones. or activations etc.. or shipping.. so its all just straight monthly plan costs.

ON CONTRACT.. lol so i win.. on contract..

let see what else u pull outta that large hat u have..lol
You can say that all you want. I can also say on T-Mobile's website right now, and Sprint's website right now, an unlimited everything plan (both on contract) a Hero costs the same as an unlimited plan on a MyTouch3G. And the phone is over $100 cheaper on T-Mobile. So no, you don't win. I just cancelled you out, lol, and I can do it all day.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Almost a VIP

So I'm a troll simply because I disagree with you? LOL, that's rich man.

All the facts support my position. In fact, you just agreed with one of them while calling me a troll..

ya u gotta good point there bud.. im just having fun.. not harm intended.lol
Old 01-13-2010, 06:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
#4: It is borderline retarded to lock yourself into 4 contracts to get 4 Touch Pro 2s when you already have 4 Touch Pro 2s. Especially when WM7 and Android 2.1 are dropping in a few months.

im just doing like u... giving u facts as to how to go to t-mobile for free with the same phones etc.. then get what u want later.. so u can save a few buck over sprint thats all.. lol but u save your phones for other duties...but i gave u a plan or a out if u wanted to do so. i did it without problem..U can do anything if u try or want it bad enough..
No you're not. Again, I am planning to do just that if T-Mobile comes out with a phone I want in the next few months. Why the heck would I waste that opportunity on a phone I already own?

Your "plan" to get me out of Sprint and onto T-Mobile will still be there when T-Mobile comes out with a hot new phone and the nation's fastest nationwide network in a few months. And I'll be all over it at that time. But it is borderline retarded to even consider it when I already own the phone I would end up with under your plan, and would lose all leverage for getting a free phone in a few months when the hot new phones are released.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Almost a VIP

right just like its stupid for me to go to t-mobile,lol its all a matter of opinion vs facts..
Old 01-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Old 01-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Almost a VIP

lol sprint hasnt failed anything outside of a few launches..and customer service..the network is great for me.. phone selection is great..plan prices are great..

so care to elaborate? unless this is show and tell..or reading the book using pictures,lol

I already stated t-mobile is a great company i just didnt have coverage..

im only here to argue my one point..nothing else.lol

the rest i post is just to keep salty going.. and see who else has a opinion in the matter..

so u think sprint has failed. great.. but u think t-mobile whill stay great.. just wait its still a small company.. im sure down the road..they will do something that will upset ya.. just like every company in the world they are here to make money. thats all..right now they are trying to grab customers..with the even more plus plans. etc.. if the overtake sprint and att. and become a threat to verizon one day im sure things will change. they always do.lol

and what if t-mobile buys out sprint...lol will u leave cause of your distaste for sprint.lol and having all the credit challenged on your network.. lol

of course im just poking fun.. lol
Old 01-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
lol sprint hasnt failed anything outside of a few launches..and customer service..the network is great for me.. phone selection is great..plan prices are great..

so care to elaborate? unless this is show and tell..or reading the book using pictures,lol

I already stated t-mobile is a great company i just didnt have coverage..

im only here to argue my one point..nothing else.lol

the rest i post is just to keep salty going.. and see who else has a opinion in the matter..

so u think sprint has failed. great.. but u think t-mobile whill stay great.. just wait its still a small company.. im sure down the road..they will do something that will upset ya.. just like every company in the world they are here to make money. thats all..right now they are trying to grab customers..with the even more plus plans. etc.. if the overtake sprint and att. and become a threat to verizon one day im sure things will change. they always do.lol

and what if t-mobile buys out sprint...lol will u leave cause of your distaste for sprint.lol and having all the credit challenged on your network.. lol

of course im just poking fun.. lol
haha

You're like the guy that sits and analyzes a joke within a group of friends for like 10 minutes after the joke! We call that person Buzz Killington.

I really don't hate Sprint. But I do like friendly competition and funny jokes and mocking others. Honestly, I have seen more threads on this website over the past week on "Sprint sucks", "I hate Sprint", "using my Sprint phone on another network". I have posted many T-Mobile threads around here and all of the sudden, some Joe starts talking about how he hates Sprint and wants to switch from them. It makes no sense, but is hilarious! All these threads must mean something...

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion