View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:00 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
#4: It is borderline retarded to lock yourself into 4 contracts to get 4 Touch Pro 2s when you already have 4 Touch Pro 2s. Especially when WM7 and Android 2.1 are dropping in a few months.

im just doing like u... giving u facts as to how to go to t-mobile for free with the same phones etc.. then get what u want later.. so u can save a few buck over sprint thats all.. lol but u save your phones for other duties...but i gave u a plan or a out if u wanted to do so. i did it without problem..U can do anything if u try or want it bad enough..
No you're not. Again, I am planning to do just that if T-Mobile comes out with a phone I want in the next few months. Why the heck would I waste that opportunity on a phone I already own?

Your "plan" to get me out of Sprint and onto T-Mobile will still be there when T-Mobile comes out with a hot new phone and the nation's fastest nationwide network in a few months. And I'll be all over it at that time. But it is borderline retarded to even consider it when I already own the phone I would end up with under your plan, and would lose all leverage for getting a free phone in a few months when the hot new phones are released.