View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:31 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

lol sprint hasnt failed anything outside of a few launches..and customer service..the network is great for me.. phone selection is great..plan prices are great..

so care to elaborate? unless this is show and tell..or reading the book using pictures,lol

I already stated t-mobile is a great company i just didnt have coverage..

im only here to argue my one point..nothing else.lol

the rest i post is just to keep salty going.. and see who else has a opinion in the matter..

so u think sprint has failed. great.. but u think t-mobile whill stay great.. just wait its still a small company.. im sure down the road..they will do something that will upset ya.. just like every company in the world they are here to make money. thats all..right now they are trying to grab customers..with the even more plus plans. etc.. if the overtake sprint and att. and become a threat to verizon one day im sure things will change. they always do.lol

and what if t-mobile buys out sprint...lol will u leave cause of your distaste for sprint.lol and having all the credit challenged on your network.. lol

of course im just poking fun.. lol