View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

#3: Right- Sprint waives the activation fee at the time of purchase, and then hits you with it when you call to activate the phone. I know you deny it, but this exact scenario happened to me just a few months ago when I signed up for Sprint. No matter though, I didn't even bother to include it in the debate because T-Mobile was cheaper anyway.

u got screwed on that one..

ive never been charged a activation fee..ever.lol even when i ve had to call in to activate say my pre or a bb.. lol never been charged that or shipping. or anything xtra..lol

and i will say it again 129.99 a month for my 1500 min plan with sprint before discounts and taxes etc.

t-mobile it was 160.00 a month.. for the same i can scan both bills if u like,lol

and again both plans i didnt pay for phones. or activations etc.. or shipping.. so its all just straight monthly plan costs.

ON CONTRACT.. lol so i win.. on contract..

let see what else u pull outta that large hat u have..lol