PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

heh first time newbie trying to learn a lil ok was able to do use the terminal emulator to grab a copy of dmesg saved it to a txt file usinga txt editor (ted i think) tried viewing it on the phone but that was way too much info on too small a screen.going to send it to myself to view it on my comp and see what it says.

ok tried looking at the file and am completely overwhelmed wow thats alotta info there i tried searching for some keywords like "mount" cuz i know the error was relating to mounting but no go mind if i upload the txt file here and if someone can give me a clue what im missing?
Attached Files
File Type: zip dmesgtxt.zip (33.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??
Old 12-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
heh first time newbie trying to learn a lil ok was able to do use the terminal emulator to grab a copy of dmesg saved it to a txt file usinga txt editor (ted i think) tried viewing it on the phone but that was way too much info on too small a screen.going to send it to myself to view it on my comp and see what it says.

ok tried looking at the file and am completely overwhelmed wow thats alotta info there i tried searching for some keywords like "mount" cuz i know the error was relating to mounting but no go mind if i upload the txt file here and if someone can give me a clue what im missing?
Well I looked thru it, nothing glaring... But I'm not really sure what I'm looking for either. What issue are you experiencing...? If it's just some error you saw flying by, the chances of you correctly reading it are slim. So unless you're actually experiencing an out of the ordinary issue, I wouldn't worry about it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah again on loading haret i saw that msg right after the bind/sdcard/libGLES_qcom.so /system/lib/egl/libGLES_qcom.so it gives an error stating no such file or directory
( it was 3 or 4 errors so im guessing 1 for each file).
Old 12-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
yeah again on loading haret i saw that msg right after the bind/sdcard/libGLES_qcom.so /system/lib/egl/libGLES_qcom.so it gives an error stating no such file or directory
Check the command, make sure it is correct & ensure the files are where you say they are. That's the only thing I can recommend - keep in mind it may have just been a debug message stating that it was mounting the files. Unless you're having an issue, I wouldn't worry about it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

eh no real problem besides not getting the 22fps on neocore that tiads getting, i do get a respectable 18 and a 594 on quadrant but was hoping for more on neocore.

anyway since this is the first time im really getting into android i was just intrested in what was going on in the backround and all.

Also hoping to help out in being a guinea pig for the devs , since i cant do much in the coding side was thinking of tryin to help out in the quality control side.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Which rootfs are you using? What commands do you have in your user.froyo.conf? I'm guessing that it is trying to bind those files from the root of your sdcard, but they do not exist.

Also, I see these:
Code:
[   45.178161] xvmalloc: version magic '2.6.27.46-01231-gfca2168 preempt mod_unload ARMv6 ' should be '2.6.27.46-01232-gb7033df preempt mod_unload ARMv6 '
[   45.216735] ramzswap: version magic '2.6.27.46-01231-gfca2168 preempt mod_unload ARMv6 ' should be '2.6.27.46-01232-gb7033df preempt mod_unload ARMv6 '
These are the files I was talking about us not having on NAND, but ACL schooled me that they are used on haret. It does appear that you have the wrong modules, or the data.img file has old drivers stuck that aren't letting the modules update. I would try moving your current data.img and let it create a new one and see if it has the same issue.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Just did that deleted my whole andboot folder and started all over again. i used the 11/15 rootfs and froyo.user.conf is the one posted here in this thread specifically im getting an error on these 2 lines it seems

mount --bind /sdcard/libGLESv2_adreno200.so /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so
mount --bind /sdcard/libq3dtools_adreno200.so /system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so

it runs then then says no such file or directory and yeah im seeing an error regarding ramzswap and one other file

and as for those files not existing i have them in the root of my sdcard i think its the destination thats the problem but again since im a newbie im not sure.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 CDMA XV6875 (RHOD500) - O2 XDA IIs
Carrier: VN Mobifone (GSM, 3G)

tiger2wander is keeping up the good worktiger2wander is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
that's really extrange. Did you try it without the drivers. Just normal. Plug in your charger in wm wait for the light. Then run haret. Wait till you see it charging, but don't unplug it yet, let it sync in.

Thanks
Yep, I can charge normally even with FRX03 2.2.1 clean. No need to charge when phone is powered off completely, no need to plugin wall charger when in WM then HaRET to android. Never try offline charge.

If I keep charge when android status display as: "Charged" about 30 minutes or an hours I will get full charged in WM if I reboot to WM.

As I checked many times, it is difference between android and WM:
- Android: 70%
- WM: 57%->60%

I can use it for "daily use" till its get much smoothly with your posted 3D driver and new kernel without go back to WM just for charge except after it got freezed, panic or crash
Old 12-21-2010, 03:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Just did that deleted my whole andboot folder and started all over again. i used the 11/15 rootfs and froyo.user.conf is the one posted here in this thread specifically im getting an error on these 2 lines it seems

mount --bind /sdcard/libGLESv2_adreno200.so /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so
mount --bind /sdcard/libq3dtools_adreno200.so /system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so

it runs then then says no such file or directory and yeah im seeing an error regarding ramzswap and one other file

and as for those files not existing i have them in the root of my sdcard i think its the destination thats the problem but again since im a newbie im not sure.
I dont know what you are doing .. but you are doing it all wrong.

i'm not sure if you know this but we dont have adreno200 on the rhod.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

the adreno2000 file was part of the package posted by tiad according to his instructions place that and a few other files in the root of the sdcard and change the froyo.user.conf to mount the files also using his build.prop don't know what he did with the files but did get high quadrant scores of 594 n 601 so something must be right

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2