PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 05:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Got some Topaz fellas reporting this issue

"TOPA100: does not work the microphone during a call unless you press the volume button"

Is this the same for rhod ? if someone can confirm that would be great.
Flashed over and tested it for you, but there was no problem like this. I booted up, then called and the mic worked without any key having to be pressed. Then I reset the phone, and called again, the mic worked fine again, then tried the speakerphone and the mic also worked on that without having to press the volume key at all. Hope this helps you.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
Flashed over and tested it for you, but there was no problem like this. I booted up, then called and the mic worked without any key having to be pressed. Then I reset the phone, and called again, the mic worked fine again, then tried the speakerphone and the mic also worked on that without having to press the volume key at all. Hope this helps you.
Thanks.. Before i patch up USB, can you test what happens if you plug into the AC charger and not the USB charger? I'm not sure if android recognised it before.

I completely forgot to test this before and i'm already patched up.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:55 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I can test it for ya... I'm just wondering should I use the zImage/modules from the first post, or from the new 'final' build...?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:00 AM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I can test it for ya... I'm just wondering should I use the zImage/modules from the first post, or from the new 'final' build...?
which ever is the last one wozzer posted .. thats the last official one.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
which ever is the last one wozzer posted .. thats the last official one.
Ah ok. I'll flash & try in a few.

Well it does the same thing it always does... shows it's charging for a few seconds then goes to full battery/completely charged. I'm assuming it's working the same as the haret versions - it's really charging, it just doesn't say that it is

Last edited by arrrghhh; 09-17-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Ah ok. I'll flash & try in a few.

Well it does the same thing it always does... shows it's charging for a few seconds then goes to full battery/completely charged. I'm assuming it's working the same as the haret versions - it's really charging, it just doesn't say that it is
Thats fine, thats what i needed to know. Thanks.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:28 PM
VIP Member

Wozz: just finished patching usb. it works good for me but im still unsure of the ac charger portion. Next patch will hopefully be a better battery meter. If you have time this weekend check it out and let me know ur input.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Wozz: just finished patching usb. it works good for me but im still unsure of the ac charger portion. Next patch will hopefully be a better battery meter. If you have time this weekend check it out and let me know ur input.
You've got some rabid testers available I keep seeing people having that issue with incoming calls tho, so perhaps the TOPA is affected and not the RHOD...
Old 09-18-2010, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Us Cellular

lioncat55 is keeping up the good worklioncat55 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

is there any way to get the first post updated to make life a lot easer..i am thinking we are more like on test 8 now and to making it more easy for knowing what files to download and what to do
Old 09-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncat55 View Post
is there any way to get the first post updated to make life a lot easer..i am thinking we are more like on test 8 now and to making it more easy for knowing what files to download and what to do
Wozz probably could do some cleanup on the first&second post, but I don't think we're on test 8 yet - he'll tell us when he posts the stuff for the next stage

Keep in mind in the scope of this project, this nbh testing is very early. Technically this is so early it's not really a flash - Android is still running off of the SD, it's not actually running Android on the NAND.

So be patient, when it's gotten more testing & tuning, and ready for the masses I'm sure the explanation of how it works will be a lot easier. Heck, I'm hoping with this testing we'll make it to a full NAND, but that still seems like it's going to take quite a bit more work...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2