View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:03 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncat55 View Post
is there any way to get the first post updated to make life a lot easer..i am thinking we are more like on test 8 now and to making it more easy for knowing what files to download and what to do
Wozz probably could do some cleanup on the first&second post, but I don't think we're on test 8 yet - he'll tell us when he posts the stuff for the next stage

Keep in mind in the scope of this project, this nbh testing is very early. Technically this is so early it's not really a flash - Android is still running off of the SD, it's not actually running Android on the NAND.

So be patient, when it's gotten more testing & tuning, and ready for the masses I'm sure the explanation of how it works will be a lot easier. Heck, I'm hoping with this testing we'll make it to a full NAND, but that still seems like it's going to take quite a bit more work...