PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 06:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: T-Mobile Germany

neopeek is keeping up the good workneopeek is keeping up the good workneopeek is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Thanx for replyimg. I already "knocked out" source tree but can't seem to find any tinboot / bootenv related stuff that you are using. Would like to compare some things to my work so this would be a help for me!
Old 09-14-2010, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neopeek View Post
Thanx for replyimg. I already "knocked out" source tree but can't seem to find any tinboot / bootenv related stuff that you are using. Would like to compare some things to my work so this would be a help for me!
Ahh sorry about that. i didnt send you the other link.

tinboot-linux-msm in Tinboot for linux-msm - Gitorious

let me know if it works out.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

WoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuff

Hey, sorry for no word from me for a little while, started a new job last week, and it's kept me busy. Just as an update, I'm working on getting the actual android system installed onto nand memory. I'm having some issues though. Will update later when I have that thing called 'free time'.

Neopeek, I sent you a PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:21 AM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoZZeR999 View Post
Hey, sorry for no word from me for a little while, started a new job last week, and it's kept me busy. Just as an update, I'm working on getting the actual android system installed onto nand memory. I'm having some issues though. Will update later when I have that thing called 'free time'.

Neopeek, I sent you a PM.
its all good.. we all need some down time. just dont brick your device again
Old 09-15-2010, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work

Hey ACL and WoZZeR:

Have you guys looked at this thread yet: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...rk-around.html

Apparently someone discovered a way to initialize the speakerphone by using a fairly complicated workaround. However, it does work. Would this be at all helpful in enabling speakerphone natively in the future?

Keep up the good work, guys.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

WoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuff

Have you tried it in test 7? I thought I remember pohket giving me some code to fix it. I don't remember if it worked or not.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:37 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Have you tried it in test 7? I thought I remember pohket giving me some code to fix it. I don't remember if it worked or not.
which reminds me.. wistilt is ready to host anything we want. so we can have a place online to host tests and get feedback
Old 09-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Speakerphone does work, I just tested it... I don't think it works with the "regular" builds, but your NBH build speakerphone definitely worked for me! RHOD400 for reference.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Speakerphone does work, I just tested it... I don't think it works with the "regular" builds, but your NBH build speakerphone definitely worked for me! RHOD400 for reference.
If that's the case, my bad. I tried a few weeks ago and it wasn't working, and since then I didn't remember seeing anyone post saying that it did.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectheintro View Post
If that's the case, my bad. I tried a few weeks ago and it wasn't working, and since then I didn't remember seeing anyone post saying that it did.
No worries, I had only tested speakerphone in the non-NBH builds and had incorrectly assumed it didn't work as well

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2