PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Yeah, that's what I thought (about the backlight issue) because I am not booting into Windows so I can't control anything really... About the LED's, is there an app I can install to shut them off maybe?
Nope.. Wistilt is working on a patch for the led's i belive so it will be coming soon. Till then, you suffer
Old 09-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

LOL, you got that right!

Question... my build has "radiooptions" using it with a 3 enables the QXDM but I am assuming USB communications is still out of the question...? I need to flash a ROM with DMRouter.exe for the moment right?
Old 09-13-2010, 11:42 AM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
LOL, you got that right!

Question... my build has "radiooptions" using it with a 3 enables the QXDM but I am assuming USB communications is still out of the question...? I need to flash a ROM with DMRouter.exe for the moment right?
no idea what you are talking baout.. seriously no clue.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

WoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuffWoZZeR999 knows their stuff

I doubt you will ever be able to use QXDM with it. USB communications should be coming sometime in the near-ish future (basic functionaliy at least).
Old 09-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[ACL] radiooptions 3 is for CDMA devices, the QXDM is how you would "configure" the CDMA section of the phone. Where you change the PRL (how you switch carriers, if the ESN/MEID is on that specific carrier's database), MSID/MDN, and your DATA parameters.. Looking forward to USB working, I switch between carriers (sprint and metro) I have MEID registered on both networks and do testing on both networks, but having to flash a ROM just to change my CDMA stuff is getting tedious...
Old 09-14-2010, 12:46 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
[ACL] radiooptions 3 is for CDMA devices, the QXDM is how you would "configure" the CDMA section of the phone. Where you change the PRL (how you switch carriers, if the ESN/MEID is on that specific carrier's database), MSID/MDN, and your DATA parameters.. Looking forward to USB working, I switch between carriers (sprint and metro) I have MEID registered on both networks and do testing on both networks, but having to flash a ROM just to change my CDMA stuff is getting tedious...
Ahh ic.. i thought u were talking about the specific android build. If im not mistaken all this cdma poop can be managed by the RIL which uses the build.prop for information (i need to doublecheck). But if thats the case, then we can do some set-props on the rootfs and fix it that way.

I've done more testing yesterday on usb. Right now we can connect ok, but i noticed disconnect doesnt work. Android keeps thinking the device is connected so that still being looked into. Also, mounting the sdcard sort of works according to the logs. But since we are using it it tries to unmount it from android and thats where we get the error. Only real way to test is true nand which we arent going to do yet.

Thanks for clearing that up
Old 09-14-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring

JustusIV is a n00b

Without reading 30 pages of info, how is this coming along? I just need 1 more feature from andriod before i use it full time and this is something i would want to do if i was going to use it full time.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: T-Mobile Germany

neopeek is keeping up the good workneopeek is keeping up the good workneopeek is keeping up the good work

May anyone here release a package somewhere to download including:

tinboot / bootenv
latest zImage + modules used by this project

I am trying to adopt this to my Diamond but seem to still have problems. So I would please have a look into your work to see what's going on!
Old 09-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoZZeR999 View Post
I'd like to do some internal memory testing. Could everyone please run these commands in a terminal on their phone please?
Here mine be. Hope it helps!
Attached Files
File Type: zip arrrghhh.RHOD400.bin.zip (409 Bytes, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-14-2010, 05:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neopeek View Post
May anyone here release a package somewhere to download including:

tinboot / bootenv
latest zImage + modules used by this project

I am trying to adopt this to my Diamond but seem to still have problems. So I would please have a look into your work to see what's going on!
our code is all public.

linux-msm-rhod-nand in ACL - Gitorious

knock yourself out. I do know there are other diamond devs looking to get that off the ground as well. right now our code is only for rhodium so im not sure what else may need to be done for the diam. There were some posts on xda about tinboot on diam so search for those as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2