PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Pardon my n00bness here for a moment, guys. But I'm a little lost on exactly where to go to see what things change when an update is released

The FAQ and wikis point to over a dozen different sites and many of those haven't been updated in months.

If someone could just link me to the one place where I go to see what's new in the 11/3 (and all other updates) then I'll be sure to add 5 points to your rep
Old 11-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
If someone could just link me to the one place where I go to see what's new in the 11/3 (and all other updates)
Kernel autobuild (zImage/modules)

Rootfs autobuild

initramfs autobuild (changes very rarely...)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

butler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good work

Is a new Blazn still in the works?
Old 11-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler360 View Post
Is a new Blazn still in the works?
From Reefer? I don't think so... From me? Maybe. But I haven't made much progress TBH. I've got the base system image built, so my environment is finally setup. Need to dive into it more, plus I'm hoping Reef will give me his existing work on blazn so I'm not starting from square one.

Either way Reef still wants to be involved here, he just wants some help crankin out images. Hopefully I'll be the goto guy for that, we'll see

Oh and thanks to biff6789 I am now a VIP member Thanks for all the 'Thanks' guys!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Kernel autobuild (zImage/modules)

Rootfs autobuild

initramfs autobuild (changes very rarely...)
Thank you my good man. You've been thanked

...and congrats on VIP status!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Lurker

Lorea is a n00b

Thanks for the help, guys!!!! I took all of your advice and reformatted my card with the HP tool, and it all works a lot better/faster now. You've been thanked!!!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thanks so much for your hard work. You guys have made my android'ed phone so fun to use now.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Congrats Arrrghhh, well deserved!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

coolsilver is keeping up the good workcoolsilver is keeping up the good work
Very cool. Great job

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro 2 on Android with Tapatalk Pro.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

So I got things up and running and Got a MILLION QUESTIONS

1-What App are you guys using for msn and fb chat?
For WM, I used Parlingo. Whats similar or better for Android?

2- The fb app on marketplace tells me to pay, do you guys have something better?

3-I remember reading that when in Android, even if you try to charge the phone and it shows that it is charging, the phone doesnt actually charge. Is that fixed?

4-I installed swype, Yet I dont see it, i still have the regular keyboard. How can I switch? No arrown on the bottom like WM

And Welcome Aboard ARRRGGHHHH, and I can promise you, I'll make you go AARRGHHHH Even more with my noob questions on ANDROID :P

Last edited by bteljuice; 11-09-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Has the 11/03 update been available since 11/03? I missed it until just now...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps