View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 09:42 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler360 View Post
Is a new Blazn still in the works?
From Reefer? I don't think so... From me? Maybe. But I haven't made much progress TBH. I've got the base system image built, so my environment is finally setup. Need to dive into it more, plus I'm hoping Reef will give me his existing work on blazn so I'm not starting from square one.

Either way Reef still wants to be involved here, he just wants some help crankin out images. Hopefully I'll be the goto guy for that, we'll see

Oh and thanks to biff6789 I am now a VIP member Thanks for all the 'Thanks' guys!
This post has been thanked 6 times.