PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 04:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sykosoft is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Do a dmesg dump when you are in a call and placing your finger over the LS. The dmesg will show it on or off.

For light sensor, do a logcat dump and put it under a lap with automatic brightness enabled. THe logcat will show the Light sensor value from 0 to 9.

I wont be able to develop much since my main rhod phone is sort of dead. So i'll try to resolve the mic issue since that is what is stopping more progress but its also slowing down cdma development which is farther ahead.
FYI, if necessary, when Wistilt2 is done with the rhod400 I sent him, I'll have it sent to you.

Michael
Old 12-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: MTS

viber is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to viber

With headset mic is working in my rhod 100. I try to call from other phone on my and i hear myself in other phone - 100%. Also i can listening music. But there is little issue when i remove headset then music go to not speakerphone it go to speaker when you usually speak by phone (head speaker). But when i make a call and hang up and try play songs is play on correct speaker.

i use last build with ril and last kernel, ro.telephony.default_network don't touch.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z headset mic ok speaker some issue.7z (29.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by viber; 12-15-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium
Carrier: TeleNord

teemo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling100 View Post
I heard on solution for no GSM service of rhod100, maybe you guys can try if no service: You can dial 112, wait a minute after hanging up, the service shows.
You're the man!
I get the same as Viper:
1) Call 911 - get redirected to local alarm 112
2) Try to hang up - not possible - wait for timeout
3) Get service!

EDIT: Tried the speaker toggle trick to get mic working. No luck!

Logz included
Attached Files
File Type: zip 911.logs.got-service.zip (63.2 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teemo; 12-15-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: RHOD100
Carrier: GSM

starling100 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by viber View Post
With headset mic is working in my rhod 100. I try to call from other phone on my and i hear myself in other phone - 100%. Also i can listening music. But there is little issue when i remove headset then music go to not speakerphone it go to speaker when you usually speak by phone (head speaker). But when i make a call and hang up and try play songs is play on correct speaker.
Yes. I've test it before, same as yours.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:22 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
this is completely OT but i'm screwed with the infamous white screen of death.

Went back to sprint rom and once i reboot its back to the same crap. Its as if the boot loader will only boot after a fresh flash then wont boot at all. Yes i did task 29 and all that poop. Anyone know of a successful way to get this working?
Well, get back to Windows Mobile, sync to desktop with activesync, restore the stock boot loader, flash back to windows mobile again.

At this point, it you can get through this, you should be completely stock.

Unfortunately, I don't recall what happens when you try to unlock the phone, again.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 12-15-2011, 07:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: O2-CZ

milda25 is a n00b

Guys, I tried several tests: as starling100 wrote, i tried call to emergency call 112. I got system message "Service not available" and then when the screen switch to home my phone logged on network (log2net.zip)
Than I tried incoming and outgoing call - proximity on my rhod100 is OK, speakerphone OK, MIC not OK. (log_wo_headset.zip)
Than I tried outgoing call and switching the button MUTE - no effect, MIC still not working and switching SPEAKERPHONE button - no effect, MIC still not working. During this call I plugged original HTC headset and ALL is OK (speakerphone OK, MIC on headset OK)(Log_w_headset.zip).
After the reboot phone I'm without signal again and must make call to 112 again.
Using experimental RIL and ro.telephony.default_network=1 in build.prop. Kernel is original came with OMGB_rhodium-1.2.3-12052011
Attached Files
File Type: zip Log2Net.ZIP (39.4 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Log_wo_headset.ZIP (44.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip logs_w_headset.ZIP (41.4 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: RHOD100
Carrier: GSM

starling100 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25 View Post
Guys, I tried several tests: as starling100 wrote, i tried call to emergency call 112. I got system message "Service not available" and then when the screen switch to home my phone logged on network (log2net.zip)
Than I tried incoming and outgoing call - proximity on my rhod100 is OK, speakerphone OK, MIC not OK. (log_wo_headset.zip)
Than I tried outgoing call and switching the button MUTE - no effect, MIC still not working and switching SPEAKERPHONE button - no effect, MIC still not working. During this call I plugged original HTC headset and ALL is OK (speakerphone OK, MIC on headset OK)(Log_w_headset.zip).
After the reboot phone I'm without signal again and must make call to 112 again.
Using experimental RIL and ro.telephony.default_network=1 in build.prop. Kernel is original came with OMGB_rhodium-1.2.3-12052011
My testing results are same as yours, hope ACL can solve the mic issue soon.

Last edited by starling100; 12-15-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykosoft View Post
Heard a rumor of flashing stock SPL back and then HardSPL again + task 29 to resolve. No idea if it works as it's never happened to me.

Michael
Do NOT do this.

If you put stock SPL back on, you'll never be able to hSPL again. Just look at the hSPL thread and how many users are stuck w/o being able to hSPL because they got a refurb'd phone that had already been hSPL'd.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sprintHTC is a n00b

I just want to say that I got the FN keys to works by taking the files from XDAndroid and putting them in system/user keymap and keychart. Putting them in ETC doesn't work. I don't think the they get initialized. I have a rhod400, but it should work for others with the right files.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintHTC View Post
I just want to say that I got the FN keys to works by taking the files from XDAndroid and putting them in system/user keymap and keychart. Putting them in ETC doesn't work. I don't think the they get initialized. I have a rhod400, but it should work for others with the right files.
What are you talking about...? FN keys work great for me. Are you using some old recovery or something...?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development