PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 04-06: FRX06 on NAND (Testing FRX06 now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germypan View Post
Hi, i have problems with drivers on windows, how you do to install the drivers? Sorry for my bad english

Germy
Here is a guilde. How To: adb for Windows the Easy Way

Please Don't ask any questions refering to this unless you know it is related.

Thanks!
Old 05-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rhodium & Raphael
Carrier: simyo

rank2 is a n00b

Hi,

I just tested on Rhodium 100 and it keeps jumping to recovery. I also noticed the call button won't work, saying pressing the call button in the menu nothing happens. However the keyboard (arrows, return) works instead. Futhermore the recovery menu showed a message "bad boot parameters @ - ! .. (some signs)" once.

Hope this helps, you're the best!

Thx

Edit: I left the phone turned off for some time and tried startitng again - without chainging the installation. This time it won't jump into recovery. It runs until SMD: ch0 opening -> opened from where it resets into a boot loop. However I noticed the message "block 359 is bad" - maybe the loop is related to a bad flash.
Will try again

Edit 2: Did a task 29 and flashed again. Jumping to recovery stops after having the battery out for 5-10 minutes, however end-call button is still being ignored, bad block still present, and smd ch0: opening -> opened is still the last message before a reboot.

Last edited by rank2; 05-15-2011 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickelk View Post
I just want to know where the lastest files that work with CDMA TP2's are located. Would like to get the newest build running to test out and help you guys.

Also I know there have been changes going from Tinboot to LK so what is the current install procedure?
Finally got a test worthy build using LK. Its been brutal the last few weeks. Nate is so busy at work, lmiller and i been chatting daily just trying to work on this during work hours..lol. We recently included arrrggg to help with the organisation since we just been all over the place.

Anyway I'll release some links tonight. They are always on the nand autobuild server but i'm trying to get an official LK up since the LK up there now is based on my home build but i want all of us to use the same autobuild version since its cleaner.

We will cook up some instructions as well. its easier in my opinion since we dont have custom scripts anymore to do the dirty work. its all using the recovery.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/24.838; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bickelk View Post
I just want to know where the lastest files that work with CDMA TP2's are located. Would like to get the newest build running to test out and help you guys.

Also I know there have been changes going from Tinboot to LK so what is the current install procedure?
Finally got a test worthy build using LK. Its been brutal the last few weeks. Nate is so busy at work, lmiller and i been chatting daily just trying to work on this during work hours..lol. We recently included arrrggg to help with the organisation since we just been all over the place.

Anyway I'll release some links tonight. They are always on the nand autobuild server but i'm trying to get an official LK up since the LK up there now is based on my home build but i want all of us to use the same autobuild version since its cleaner.

We will cook up some instructions as well. its easier in my opinion since we dont have custom scripts anymore to do the dirty work. its all using the recovery.
And I am still around as well. Just don't have a working rhodium anymore. Work has been insane, but I'm trying to keep tabs on development and will update the first post as stable releases are ready
Old 05-18-2011, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

Can merge highlandsun new ril with new init.android ?
xda-developers - View Single Post - [TESTING] New more stable ril
Old 05-18-2011, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
Can merge highlandsun new ril with new init.android ?
xda-developers - View Single Post - [TESTING] New more stable ril
This will be done once its officially part of frx7. There is too much in the air right now to be merging with test rils.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
This will be done once its officially part of frx7. There is too much in the air right now to be merging with test rils.
Hey will there be two different types of frxo7 one for haret and one for nand?
Old 05-18-2011, 04:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC G1, TP2
Carrier: T-Mobile

highlandsun is keeping up the good workhighlandsun is keeping up the good workhighlandsun is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
The ril is no longer "testing" - it's proven stable, and all of the code is already merged in the xdandroid repo.

Sent from my FRX06+ TP2 using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2011, 05:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

I flash the neweast nbh file RHODIMG.NBH (May 17 version), in blue screen ,hint me "fastboot: processing commands" , not goto recovery, had tried to hold power button, end call button.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Cosmote / Orange RO

eu0741924381 is just getting started

i have the same problem on my rhod100... i even tried installing rhodimg without recovery and install recovery manually from fastboot but without any success

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development