View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:17 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 04-06: FRX06 on NAND (Testing FRX06 now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickelk View Post
I just want to know where the lastest files that work with CDMA TP2's are located. Would like to get the newest build running to test out and help you guys.

Also I know there have been changes going from Tinboot to LK so what is the current install procedure?
Finally got a test worthy build using LK. Its been brutal the last few weeks. Nate is so busy at work, lmiller and i been chatting daily just trying to work on this during work hours..lol. We recently included arrrggg to help with the organisation since we just been all over the place.

Anyway I'll release some links tonight. They are always on the nand autobuild server but i'm trying to get an official LK up since the LK up there now is based on my home build but i want all of us to use the same autobuild version since its cleaner.

We will cook up some instructions as well. its easier in my opinion since we dont have custom scripts anymore to do the dirty work. its all using the recovery.