PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Testing - 05-25 Update: New LK, Recovery.img, Kernel Updates through Recover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremymolina View Post
But i´m GSM, it work too for me?
No, GSM has never really worked. Hoping to sort that out soon AFAIK...
Old 10-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 RHOD300(AT&T)
Carrier: I.C.E.

jeremymolina is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: NAND Testing - 05-25 Update: New LK, Recovery.img, Kernel Updates through Recover

ok, thanks

The dream is all team can do work it in Rhod GSM
Old 10-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Wink Re: NAND Testing - 05-25 Update: New LK, Recovery.img, Kernel Updates through Recover

im still eagerly awaiting NAND Android possibilities

Currently on SimpleMobile with an HD2, love it, but IDGAF what anyone says, a PHYSICAL keyboard kicks a$$...

Id get myself an Evo Shift if I had the cash, see them poping up on CList from time to time for $100 with Bad ESN (cricket switch yes i know), gotta catch me one of them someday!

That or hope like hell the TP2 gets ACL's TLC for NANDroid!

Old 10-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
im still eagerly awaiting NAND Android possibilities

Currently on SimpleMobile with an HD2, love it, but IDGAF what anyone says, a PHYSICAL keyboard kicks a$$...

Id get myself an Evo Shift if I had the cash, see them poping up on CList from time to time for $100 with Bad ESN (cricket switch yes i know), gotta catch me one of them someday!

That or hope like hell the TP2 gets ACL's TLC for NANDroid!
I see you have a Sprint TP2...

See the OMGB thread. It's still got some things that need to be polished, but it's pretty damned good. Just no GSM yet... sorry folks.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I see you have a Sprint TP2...

See the OMGB thread. It's still got some things that need to be polished, but it's pretty damned good. Just no GSM yet... sorry folks.

i wouldnt mind if someone who had a rhod 400/500 with an active gsm card test OMGB. There is really nothing stopping us from using the world phone abilities.

Rhod100/200/300 will just need to wait. Unless someone wants to send me a gsm rhod
Old 10-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
i wouldnt mind if someone who had a rhod 400/500 with an active gsm card test OMGB. There is really nothing stopping us from using the world phone abilities.

Rhod100/200/300 will just need to wait. Unless someone wants to send me a gsm rhod
I have some friends with GSM service, I could just kang their SIM... since there's no worldphone menus tho, how would I switch service on it? Just boot with the SIM in and hope? .
Old 10-17-2011, 03:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I have some friends with GSM service, I could just kang their SIM... since there's no worldphone menus tho, how would I switch service on it? Just boot with the SIM in and hope? .
If you can get a sim to test you will most likely have an email from me with a world phone menu apk. make it happen pimp..
Old 10-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
If you can get a sim to test you will most likely have an email from me with a world phone menu apk. make it happen pimp..
I shall await your email. Makes me wish my work didn't use VZ, I'd just steal the SIM from my work phone . Hopefully one of my buddies can pony up their SIM for a little fun.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development