PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
do you mean "attempt to flash," cuz it gets stuck at loading lol ill try, but I just couldn't take it anymore: just purchased n evo off ebay.... lol woot de la woot
Why would you do that? The new evo is about to come out? That's a dated phone in terms of what's coming in the next few mos.

Sent from my FROYO X using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I don't need 3d, wanted a snapdragon n front facing cam, annd 8mgpxl cam, n 512 of ram, noooooowww. No more waiting lol but didn't have time to try fiddling with spl yet

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2011, 07:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Cosmote / Orange RO

eu0741924381 is just getting started
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 04-06: FRX06 on NAND (Testing FRX06 now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
holy sh*t..

lk fixes the sim card issue. booting just fine with it using lk.. i smell a test build coming up.
Can't wait !
Old 04-22-2011, 04:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint Touch Pro2, att iPhone 4
Carrier: at&t on both

vistazifta is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vistazifta Send a message via Yahoo to vistazifta Send a message via Skype™ to vistazifta

Quote:
Originally Posted by eu0741924381 View Post
Can't wait !
did everyone forget nand because of cwm and cm7 im still hoping for the lk bootloader to work properly so that all future releases can eventually be straight nand
Old 04-22-2011, 05:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rhodium 400
Carrier: sprint

guruvince is just getting started

NAND is going to kick @$$! I read on the NAND thread over at XDA, that ACL and LMiller have been working really hard on LK, and that ACL fried one of his Rhodium"s. Nate was unsure if it was his CDMA or GSM model. In Nate's words he says he's been "slacking off lately". We will have to forgive him for having a life/wife.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; MSM Build/FRX06) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruvince
NAND is going to kick @$$! I read on the NAND thread over at XDA, that ACL and LMiller have been working really hard on LK, and that ACL fried one of his Rhodium"s. Nate was unsure if it was his CDMA or GSM model. In Nate's words he says he's been "slacking off lately". We will have to forgive him for having a life/wife.
LK is pretty much ready! I'm running it right now and it is very solid, besides the power button. Hopefully that will be fixed but ACL is stumped as to why its broke.

We have the recovery attached to the nbh so it loads with just a push of the power button. Then you can install the builds just like before. But now we will be able load the kernal (boot.img) using recovery too. Thus no more flashing to load a new kernal.

LK for some reason unknown to me let's my phone sleep, ie green led is on once I shut off my screen and I have already noticed a big increase in my battery life. So look forward to that!!

I will be posting my files either today or tomorrow. But I can't promise anything with the holiday weekend.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Here are the files need to get LK up and running...

HERE is the NBH: <--- Might only with with a USB Flash.
Here is the Andoridupdate.tgz: <---Add to your sdcard/andboot folder (I have a lot of Apps included... Sorry)
Here is Fastboot: <--- Need to have drivers installed, please don't ask how to do that here... Google it.
Here is the boot.img <--- Add to your Fastboot folder.

Process: When your phone boots you will see a blue screen. Hold the Power button (Top) Your phone should then boot into recovery. If not try again.
Once in recovery just install how you normally would.

Then reboot and you will be taken back to the blue scree (fastboot)
Open cmd window and cd to your fastboot folder...
Enter this cmd: Fastboot flash boot boot.img
Then: Fastboot reboot

Your device will reboot and boot to Android. We all of the extra apps it might take a bit to load....

Enjoy!!!

Sorry if I missed anything... In a bit of a hurry...

EDIT: Updated Boot.img to fix wifi..

Last edited by Lmiller1708; 04-23-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PRO2
Carrier: CHN

a460162314 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Here are the files need to get LK up and running...

HERE is the NBH: <--- Might only with with a USB Flash.
Here is the Andoridupdate.tgz: <---Add to your sdcard/andboot folder (I have a lot of Apps included... Sorry)
Here is Fastboot: <--- Need to have drivers installed, please don't ask how to do that here... Google it.
Here is the boot.img <--- Add to your Fastboot folder.

Process: When your phone boots you will see a blue screen. Hold the Power button (Top) Your phone should then boot into recovery. If not try again.
Once in recovery just install how you normally would.

Then reboot and you will be taken back to the blue scree (fastboot)
Open cmd window and cd to your fastboot folder...
Enter this cmd: Fastboot flash boot boot.img
Then: Fastboot reboot

Your device will reboot and boot to Android. We all of the extra apps it might take a bit to load....

Enjoy!!!

Sorry if I missed anything... In a bit of a hurry...
Can you put the driver upload?
Old 04-22-2011, 02:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by a460162314 View Post
Can you put the driver upload?
Try these: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11790134/usb_driver.zip

Also, I'm done for now until I can get another TP2 or cmonex comes up with a solution for me. In an attempt to fix USB in the same way LMiller was able to fix his, I relocked via SD card to see if that would restore USB functionality. As I previously thought, the issue truly is hardware related, and as you know, you can only unlock via USB. I'm still waiting to hear back from cmonex, but I'm also keeping an eye on craigslist locally too.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Try these: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11790134/usb_driver.zip

Also, I'm done for now until I can get another TP2 or cmonex comes up with a solution for me. In an attempt to fix USB in the same way LMiller was able to fix his, I relocked via SD card to see if that would restore USB functionality. As I previously thought, the issue truly is hardware related, and as you know, you can only unlock via USB. I'm still waiting to hear back from cmonex, but I'm also keeping an eye on craigslist locally too.
Bummer man.

Might be able to scrape you up a donor, but the problem is it probably won't be a RHOD500 - and assuming you want to reactivate it on VZ's network, that will be a requirement...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development