PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Joo Joo I have come across this in the past and forgot what may be this new fun issue I have come across. When going into the phone settings window, if I change the ringtone or anything else it reverts when clicking ok/check and the phone settings window does not close. Is there something dependent on this phone settings window in the sys?
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Joo Joo I just posted this in caulklin's post. But check it out.

It is a new file system filter driver

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...36&postcount=2

Supposedly "Extendir is a file system filter driver that significantly increases the performance of your phone, in specific situations even up to 12 times as fast"

Looks interesting
yea might be good for the TP, but he told me he thought it'd eat more mem than save for me, bummer
Old 09-16-2009, 12:05 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Arghhh!!! I was putting together a new rom with the 23049 sys and inadvertently ran a batch file meant to recmod a folder in the root of my kitchen and wiped everything out! All my months of collecting oems, registry tweaks, etc gone . I'm trying undelete utilities but they aren't sorting the files by folder or even by name for most of them. Any ideas on what I can do? Is there any dump utility that would sort by folder for the visual kitchen so at least I could recover what I had at the time of my last .nbh? Any help would be appreciated.
oh wow what batch file was that
Old 09-16-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Joo Joo I have come across this in the past and forgot what may be this new fun issue I have come across. When going into the phone settings window, if I change the ringtone or anything else it reverts when clicking ok/check and the phone settings window does not close. Is there something dependent on this phone settings window in the sys?

Hehehe, that's why I posted those reg settngs a few pages back. and the following lines to the end of the boot.rgu from the new OEMXIPKernel to fix the issue:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\LSOMACORE]
"Index"=dword:00000001
"Prefix"="DRM"
"Dll"="lsomacore.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\LsFilter]
"Order"=dword:00000001
"Dll"="LSFILTER.dll"
If you need help with that let us know.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 AM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Hehehe, that's why I posted those reg settngs a few pages back. and the following lines to the end of the boot.rgu from the new OEMXIPKernel to fix the issue:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\LSOMACORE]
"Index"=dword:00000001
"Prefix"="DRM"
"Dll"="lsomacore.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\LsFilter]
"Order"=dword:00000001
"Dll"="LSFILTER.dll"
If you need help with that let us know.
Thank you sir! This was the winning ticket. Ahh my gf is hating on me for spending hours on end trying to get everything to work with the new kernel. LOL

Thanks bro!
Old 09-16-2009, 01:30 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Not yet, no files. I am going to start working on them tonight, but I doubt they will be ready tonight.

NP for the help. Try the attached EXT package of mine and see if you have any better luck.
Joo Joo my rom does boot with your ext package but the processor speed and voltage just stay on 0.00 MHZ @ 1.1v. Not sure if it is completely working.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

when i cook the new sys files it never shows the new classic blue theme with all the enhancements on boot up. please help.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800
Carrier: qwest

vishalgupta is a n00b

Quote:
Well, I guess I did get these up tonight!

PPCKitchen files for 23412 for the PPCK devs out there. The 96DPI is a mash up of 23409 DPI, some manually modified dll in a few packages and some converted png's. Thanks to the "Force Development" team for beating up their Titans yet again to test for me! Another FYI, the XIP is 23410. I did not hex it this time.

The attached XIP rar includes the Apache, Herman, Kaiser, Titan, Voctor and Vogue. All are spinlock patched except for the Apache.

SYS_23412_Common
http://www.4shared.com/file/13296646...12_Common.html

SYS_23412_192DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/13297432...2DPI_0409.html

SYS_23412_96DPI_0409
http://www.4shared.com/file/13296759...6DPI_0409.html

Warning! If these files are used in any other kitchen other than PPCKitchen, please be sure that you fix the file attributes BEFORE or DURING cooking, otherwise problems will ensue (see FIX here). I have attached the removed packages as well if you do use these in another kitchen.

Thanks to Tom_Codon for the SYS and Force Development for DPI testing!
Thankss joojoo
u r doing a gr8 job
thus we r so lucky to enjoy the latest builds becaue of u

iv got a query
iv installed ur recent ppck 23412 on my titan but it still shows...

CE OS 5.2.23410 (Build 23412.5.4.0)
Old 09-16-2009, 06:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalgupta View Post
Thankss joojoo
u r doing a gr8 job
thus we r so lucky to enjoy the latest builds becaue of u

iv got a query
iv installed ur recent ppck 23412 on my titan but it still shows...

CE OS 5.2.23410 (Build 23412.5.4.0)
Well, I guess I did get these up tonight!

"...Another FYI, the XIP is 23410. I did not hex it this time..."

gotta read all of it bro

Last edited by MassStash; 09-16-2009 at 06:24 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
when i cook the new sys files it never shows the new classic blue theme with all the enhancements on boot up. please help.
remove that ginormous sig n maybe people would feel more inclined to assist you mate... n even actually donate! but are you using joojoo's ppck files in a different kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software