PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I am trying to reorganize my start menu in Calk's kitchen. I am having a problem figuring out how to move some of the items there-Alarms,Messenger,Remote Desktop Mobile, Windows Live, Taskmanager. I just want these in different folders to clean up my menu. Any help would be great!
Look in the initiflashfiles.dat
Also there are some provxml's that are included in the sys that will auto-move these links on first boot.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

brunolauze is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to brunolauze

Someone can do me the vogue xip, i can't get it done with XIPKitchen.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Da_G is BACK! And he comes with 28002!! WM 6.5.3!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544445
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

brunolauze is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to brunolauze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Da_G is BACK! And he comes with 28002!! WM 6.5.3!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544445
How to package Da_G build the way joojoobee666 do? i'ld like to learn it. I did try to use XIPKitchen but it never worked. What are the steps.
Split the DPI lang folders, keep option.xml in rar.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunolauze View Post
How to package Da_G build the way joojoobee666 do? i'ld like to learn it. I did try to use XIPKitchen but it never worked. What are the steps.
Ya, I would like to learn how to do this also.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Just an FYI, we finally have the new PPCkitchen up for download now.

http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1001

Builds 21869 and 23506 are available at the current time, but more will be up. 28002 possibly later today.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 11-20-2009 at 02:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6700
Carrier: people.net

fort13 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Just an FYI, we finally have the new PPCkitchen up for download now.

http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1001

Builds 21869 and 23506 are available at the current time, but more will be up. 28002 possibly later today.
At last that! Thanks all who worked on it =D>
Old 11-20-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunolauze View Post
Quote:
From here on out this will be much easier. The XIPs no longer need ported, and although the XIP file that you will see from an official PPCKitchen SYS release may look different, you can actually use the MSXIPKernel files alone in the XIP rar. So as far as converting the files for yourself, not hard at all. Just take a look at the current layouts and you can reuse the option.xml files in another SYS you make, even tweak it to your liking.

Also, just and FYI. If there are no option.xml files, EVERY package is inlcuded.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Im not using option.xml.For me easier to remove unwanted packages.Even a split to common and dpi is not necessary.PPCK made it that way so common.rar can be used for all resolutions and langs,and the dpi depends on lang and resolution.All you need is a working XIP.bin from any device so you can use it as a donor in Lennish xip kitchen.Or to make own xip wich is pita.
I wonder is it possible to cook 1 ROM with multiple languages?
Im glad that jojo porting xips for us,thanks!

Last edited by vin255764; 11-20-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
From here on out this will be much easier. The XIPs no longer need ported, and although the XIP file that you will see from an official PPCKitchen SYS release may look different, you can actually use the MSXIPKernel files alone in the XIP rar. So as far as converting the files for yourself, not hard at all. Just take a look at the current layouts and you can reuse the option.xml files in another SYS you make, even tweak it to your liking.

Also, just and FYI. If there are no option.xml files, EVERY package is inlcuded.
Ahh, time to clean house, clear up a few gb of old rom files. If you attempt to install the new version of PPCK, it will tell you that you need to remove the old one.... I did see 23506 in the update list...waiting for 28002 tho...

Neat that they will be in PPK in uploads, I do hope it's as quick as when you posted them. Just would hate to see a new release and not be able to play with it for a week or so...

Thanks again for all your help here, you've been awsome !

Edit: the new version installs correctly but, as soon as I use updater, it gets files missing errors and keeps backing out of installing anything...ugh

Last edited by DavidinCT; 11-20-2009 at 08:16 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software