PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

redd214 18 Button Action Screen

Version 1.3 fixed the 'purple tint' some users reported, soft reset after install, thanks guys!

-Can be activated with long press to power button or as right softkey on manila home tab. personally i have it mapped to my home key using the rhodium keyboard controller, makes it always one quick click away

Enjoy

What Each Button Does

00 - New Email
01 - New Text
02 - New MMS
03 - New Appointment
04 - New Task
05 - Notes
06 - New Contact
07 - Launch File Explorer
08 - Launches Opera 10 (look below to change if ur running Opera 9)
09 - Launches Camera
10 - Launches WMP
11 - Launches Calc
12 - Launches Google Maps
13 - Toggle Wifi On/Off
14 - Toggle Bluetooth On/Off
15 - Screen Off (Suspend)
16 - Soft Reset
17 - Shutdown

Modification Suggestions to Make it Your Own

***If you dont want it as the right softkey on the manila home tab edit the reg @ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeRSKPath"="\\Windows\\ActionScreen\\HTCActionS creen.exe"
"HomeRSKText"="Action"

00 - Email - Instead of using this button to start a new email i use it to send & recieve all my email accounts. i have 5 accounts to check 3 of which are manual so this makes it easier. to do this download the send & recieve exe from below, add to your \windows\actionscreen folder and edit the reg accordingly
01 - New SMS - if you arent using manila have this goto \windows\tmail.exe for stock messaging program
02 - New MMS - Same as above
03 - Appointment - If you are using manila 2.5 or if you are using 2.1 and have installed the htc calendar mod found HERE, if you would like this button to goto the htc calendar rather than the bland windows one have it point to htcappointment.exe, should be in you windows folder or to poutlook.exe if you arent using manila
04 - Task - i use tasks quite a bit everyday and the outlook task sucks. if you want a sense/manila themed/finger friendly task app you can get one HERE or HERE and have the button point to it.
05 - Notes - I point it to One Note Mobile instead of the stocks Notes program
06 - New Contact - if you arent using manila point this to poutlook.exe
07 - Launch File Explorer - can goto total commander or resco for example
08 - Launches browser - orignal goes to opera 10 but you can make it goto opera 9 or skyfire if you want
10 - Launches Music - can goto nitrogen or coreplayer or whatever you use
12 - Launches GPS - can goto google, bing, igo whatever
13 - Toggle Wifi On/Off - i have this launch wifi router (CMInternetSharing.exe in windows folder)

***Here is how to edit the reg. we will use the browser button as an example:

Goto

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een\APP_8]
"Path"="\\Windows\\Opera10-armv4i.exe"

- change to opera9.exe or skyfire.exe or whatever your browser of choice is

****Go HERE for more detailed info on how to customize the action screen yourself****

Last edited by redd214; 01-27-2010 at 12:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

thanks redd,will report any issues!!

Old 01-23-2010, 02:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

Looks sweet redd214! trying now....................

WOW!! redd that looks great on my device love the new action screen skin and so far it works great, I will update this post if I notice anything..........thanks again.

update: working great redd214, thanks.....................

Hey anyone interested in a TouchPal Dusk variation llike this one? I made one called "Cool White" a long time ago and it was very popular so I thought I would make a "Dusk" version if anyone wanted it. I will not make it unless there is interest.

Does anyone like these quick link icons? (start menu icons) I just used Bluemetalaxe's icons and grzegorz10's lock slider icon and put them together, pretty easy therefore if I do make a set I will put a link to the pages to donate to them if you would like. They worked real hard for the PPC community and I for one am very appreciative of all the work the skinners here at PPCG and XDA are doing. I am just trying to get rolling helping out.

Last edited by drew2000; 01-23-2010 at 10:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

updated the action screen guys. fixed some graphics issues. sorry bout that

download in the same place
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
redd214 18 Button Action Screen

Finally got this done for you guys. this is just the first version I'm not entirely happy with everything yet but its good enough to release imo. i will be working on it more today. i know there are some graphics that are still a tad off but if you see any other quirks let me know. mortscript not necessary

Version 1.1 fixed some graphics issues

-Can be activated with long press to power button or as right softkey on manila home tab. personally i have it mapped to my home key using the rhodium keyboard controller, makes it always one quick click away

Enjoy

What Each Button Does

00 - New Email
01 - New Text
02 - New MMS
03 - New Appointment
04 - New Task
05 - Notes
06 - New Contact
07 - Launch File Explorer
08 - Launches Opera 10 (look below to change if ur running Opera 9)
09 - Launches Camera
10 - Launches WMP
11 - Launches Calc
12 - Launches Google Maps
13 - Toggle Wifi On/Off
14 - Toggle Bluetooth On/Off
15 - Screen Off (Suspend)
16 - Soft Reset
17 - Shutdown

***If you dont want it as the right softkey on the manila home tab edit the reg @ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeRSKPath"="\\Windows\\ActionScreen\\HTCActionS creen.exe"
"HomeRSKText"="Action"

***If you are not running opera 10 change the reg @ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een\APP_8]
"Path"="\\Windows\\Opera10-armv4i.exe"

- change to opera 9 or skyfire or whatever your browser of choice is

****This can be done to any of the buttons, you can make them launch whatever you want by changing the reg. on my personal one gps starts iGO, file explorer starts Resco Explorer etc.****

****Check my posts HERE & HERE for more detailed info on how to customize the action screen yourself****

just writing this I'm getting ideas on how to tweak it, if you have suggestions feel free to post em as well.
the action screen is great, loads really fast, the fastest i have seen one load, the only issuse is that it seems more purple than sliver, also can you remove the boarder around the black backround. this is the best action screen to date so far!=D>
Old 01-23-2010, 10:42 PM
Back
Threadstarter

action screen removed for now, had a system issue, will fix tomm, thank guys for lettin me know
Old 01-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Back
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronvlee View Post
the action screen is great, loads really fast, the fastest i have seen one load, the only issuse is that it seems more purple than sliver, also can you remove the boarder around the black backround. this is the best action screen to date so far!=D>
dont see purple in mine. there are shades of purple in there but i cant tell on the phone only when zoomed in workin on the graphics. anyways yeah i can make one for ya with out the border when i fix it.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Looks sweet redd214! trying now....................

WOW!! redd that looks great on my device love the new action screen skin and so far it works great, I will update this post if I notice anything..........thanks again.

update: working great redd214, thanks.....................

Hey anyone interested in a TouchPal Dusk variation llike this one? I made one called "Cool White" a long time ago and it was very popular so I thought I would make a "Dusk" version if anyone wanted it. I will not make it unless there is interest.

Does anyone like these quick link icons? (start menu icons) I just used Bluemetalaxe's icons and grzegorz10's lock slider icon and put them together, pretty easy therefore if I do make a set I will put a link to the pages to donate to them if you would like. They worked real hard for the PPC community and I for one am very appreciative of all the work the skinners here at PPCG and XDA are doing. I am just trying to get rolling helping out.
i would use the touchpal and those quicklinks look great man!! thanks for tuning me on to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
updated the action screen guys. fixed some graphics issues. sorry bout that

download in the same place
thanks Redd,mine is working excellent!! very fast and graphics are sharp,i didn't notice any purple in mine,you guys are making some awesome mods!!! THANKS!!
Old 01-24-2010, 03:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

@ numSkull27

I will have all 469 icons done by Sunday night unless the sky falls. LOL, I am going to post the zips in Bluemetalaxe's thread so he can get the traffic and credit for making such sweet icons. I will post a new screenshot and the direct link of course. The hard work has already been done by Bluemetalaxe and the base button by grzegorz10 (lock screen slider) Credit where credit is due! I am glad you like them they look good on my device..............at least I think so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: KPN

mike2nl is just getting started

@all nad spec. Thomas...

the thread here is growing and growing, wow. I have some new work what i will publish the next few days. I hope, because our childs are ill. So i have not all the time i need.

-- g-race
-- there is a new colored htc task manger. i will skinit to dusk
-- more things will be come
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software