View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:00 PM
redd214
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronvlee View Post
the action screen is great, loads really fast, the fastest i have seen one load, the only issuse is that it seems more purple than sliver, also can you remove the boarder around the black backround. this is the best action screen to date so far!=D>
dont see purple in mine. there are shades of purple in there but i cant tell on the phone only when zoomed in workin on the graphics. anyways yeah i can make one for ya with out the border when i fix it.