View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:37 PM
drew2000
PPCGeeks Regular

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

Looks sweet redd214! trying now....................

WOW!! redd that looks great on my device love the new action screen skin and so far it works great, I will update this post if I notice anything..........thanks again.

update: working great redd214, thanks.....................

Hey anyone interested in a TouchPal Dusk variation llike this one? I made one called "Cool White" a long time ago and it was very popular so I thought I would make a "Dusk" version if anyone wanted it. I will not make it unless there is interest.

Does anyone like these quick link icons? (start menu icons) I just used Bluemetalaxe's icons and grzegorz10's lock slider icon and put them together, pretty easy therefore if I do make a set I will put a link to the pages to donate to them if you would like. They worked real hard for the PPC community and I for one am very appreciative of all the work the skinners here at PPCG and XDA are doing. I am just trying to get rolling helping out.

Last edited by drew2000; 01-23-2010 at 10:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.