View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Looks sweet redd214! trying now....................

WOW!! redd that looks great on my device love the new action screen skin and so far it works great, I will update this post if I notice anything..........thanks again.

update: working great redd214, thanks.....................

Hey anyone interested in a TouchPal Dusk variation llike this one? I made one called "Cool White" a long time ago and it was very popular so I thought I would make a "Dusk" version if anyone wanted it. I will not make it unless there is interest.

Does anyone like these quick link icons? (start menu icons) I just used Bluemetalaxe's icons and grzegorz10's lock slider icon and put them together, pretty easy therefore if I do make a set I will put a link to the pages to donate to them if you would like. They worked real hard for the PPC community and I for one am very appreciative of all the work the skinners here at PPCG and XDA are doing. I am just trying to get rolling helping out.
i would use the touchpal and those quicklinks look great man!! thanks for tuning me on to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
updated the action screen guys. fixed some graphics issues. sorry bout that

download in the same place
thanks Redd,mine is working excellent!! very fast and graphics are sharp,i didn't notice any purple in mine,you guys are making some awesome mods!!! THANKS!!