PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

What is everyone using to switch between and end programs in this ROM? I'm running the Sense 2.1 version, and the usual suspects don't seem to be launching a task switcher/manager? I tried holding down the start button, as well as clicking upper left.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
What is everyone using to switch between and end programs in this ROM? I'm running the Sense 2.1 version, and the usual suspects don't seem to be launching a task switcher/manager? I tried holding down the start button, as well as clicking upper left.
QuickMenu should be cooked in and I *think* it's cooked to launch at start.
I get better results of hitting the "strike zone" if I actually start OFF the screen at the far left border of the phone and then SLIDE across the top left corner. Give it a shot.
It's under Start/Tools if you need to play with the Settings.
You can also map it to the Long Press Send key with Start/Settings/Personal/Buttons
Old 01-07-2010, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G/Touch pro 2
Carrier: D Matrix / Sprint

cshep is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Don't know about PPCGeeks being the only site you can't connect to. To set the visual bookmarks on the Internet TAB you have to open the associated bookmark in Opera 9.5 or 9.7. I have a fix for that in the upcoming release.
Maybe you could try the mobile PPCGeeks site.

m.ppcgeeks.com

Edit: BTW kitchen is back up. Depending on how the new stuff comes together new builds either tonight or tomorrow. And I know I said that in a previous post a few days ago, but what are you gonna do when the computer don't cooperate?
Thanks....Keep up the great work.....
Old 01-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

[QUOTE=BTW kitchen is back up. Depending on how the new stuff comes together new builds either tonight or tomorrow. And I know I said that in a previous post a few days ago, but what are you gonna do when the computer don't cooperate?[/QUOTE]

I cant wait!!!! I hope it comes before I sleep so I have something to play with!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
I cant wait!!!! I hope it comes before I sleep so I have something to play with!!!!!!!!!
Getting close on the MaxDusk ROM. It's the most difficult. Just finished cooking hopefully the final version of this build. Test a few things then up it to you guys.
SKI
Old 01-07-2010, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
SMS-Chat is the BOMB YO!
LOL

Love that app.
Winmo uses it sometimes I think and a few others swear by it.

http://vitotechnology.com/threaded-sms-messaging.html
I use it but it can contain some bloat like Piggy Smalls..
Old 01-07-2010, 02:29 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
I use it but it can contain some bloat like Piggy Smalls..
Like what?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Like what?
I think it uses over 3MB. I love this ROM for sure. I will eventually figure out to optimize the memory. With all of my flesh rocket applications, after it has ran most of the day it gets below 30MB free. I run clean ram at level 3 and it knocks the bottom out of it.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ive used it but i feel that it uses too much RAM. I like the interface a lot. Is there any way to intergrate it in at default? Or intergrate the "iphone" style bubbles at least?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
Ive used it but i feel that it uses too much RAM. I like the interface a lot. Is there any way to intergrate it in at default? Or intergrate the "iphone" style bubbles at least?
That wouldn't solve the problem. I guess the best thing is to just enjoy the glorious turd app. There are sometimes that swype and sms-chat take turns swapping thug love and it ends up as jacked up as a 30 year old on their first date.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3