PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 05:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbythwood03 View Post
hotfile.com web page wont open help please
Check your PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Are you talking about Active Sync? Try erasing the partnership off of the PC and starting over. That has worked for me in past.
Yep, and that was the first thing I did, actually the second thing too. It can be a pain, but I don't sync very much anyway. Mostly by bluetooth and don't have any problems with that, that I didn't have with other ROM. Have a new problem, and that is with the warning:

Cannot Connect
Dialed #777
__________________________________________________ __

Cannot connect for an unknown reason. To check your connection settings and change them if needed, tap Settings. If the problem continues, reset your mobile device according to your manufacturer's documentation and try again.

Settings Dismiss

Not sure why it does that. With the SSK ROM I was getting the PPP 11 error code, it was the only ROM that did it to me. But this ROM tells me it has a problem with connecting a lot. I guess that is what I get for not having a popular phone company. I have US Cellular, and there doesn't seem to be any ROM's built on that platform.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Yep, and that was the first thing I did, actually the second thing too. It can be a pain, but I don't sync very much anyway. Mostly by bluetooth and don't have any problems with that, that I didn't have with other ROM. Have a new problem, and that is with the warning:

Cannot Connect
Dialed #777

Cannot connect for an unknown reason. To check your connection settings and change them if needed, tap Settings. If the problem continues, reset your mobile device according to your manufacturer's documentation and try again.

Settings Dismiss

Not sure why it does that. With the SSK ROM I was getting the PPP 11 error code, it was the only ROM that did it to me. But this ROM tells me it has a problem with connecting a lot. I guess that is what I get for not having a popular phone company. I have US Cellular, and there doesn't seem to be any ROM's built on that platform.
Did you try flashing a new radio and/or updating your PRL?

RADIO THREAD
Old 12-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

JagdStealth is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Is there any reason my "Device Information" would be blank? (start>settings>system>device info). This is my 3rd flash of the Ski ROM (wanted to try different ones) and each of them has a completely blank device info screen...

I'm trying to find out what Sprint Radio version is installed
Old 12-27-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post

Cannot Connect
Dialed #777

Settings Dismiss

Check the following threads. I may need to cook in EPST so you can gain access to those settings. I'll research.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=31319
And you may want to try a USCC carrier cab. Located in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51384&page=3

Let us know.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Did you try flashing a new radio and/or updating your PRL?

RADIO THREAD

I have the latest radio. (which isn't saying much, seems USCC is slow to update anything)

And what is a PRL?
Old 12-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Check the following threads. I may need to cook in EPST so you can gain access to those settings. I'll research.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=31319
And you may want to try a USCC carrier cab. Located in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51384&page=3

Let us know.
Don't know if I can edit the start the EPST, ##778 doesn't work. And I do get access, but once every couple hors that message appears.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I LOVE this ROM, however my weather does not work or connect. When I try to update the weather, I get a connection error and it asks if I want to retry but it never connects. I have reflashed several times and I am using the Max dusk rom. Can anyone help me with this? I no longer have the animated weather on the home screen or anything on the weather tab....thanks to all who can help and Happy HOLIDAYS!
Old 12-27-2009, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Ahuskins ROM looks great from the pics! I'm trying it out now. It's about time you released a ROM. You've been schooling people for a long time.

Quick question for someone. I downloaded the MaxDusk_Build_122509 file and when on the customizations screen it said sense 2.1. I stopped it as I thought for sure I must have downloaded the wrong one by mistake. Is the MaxDusk_Build_122509 sense 2.5?
Old 12-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Lurker

JagdStealth is a n00b

Anyone having trouble with Yahoo mail? I can't seem to connect and download mail using this ROM. I just flashed back to my old MightyROM to make sure it still worked fine and had no trouble, but with this ROM it doesn't seem to grab Yahoo mail (server settings are correct).

Gmail works fine

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3