PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 02:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro and pro duce
Carrier: sprint

boricoso is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

I feel ya dirty!!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:09 AM
N00b

boricoso is a n00b
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

i'm downloading other ones fine.. its just this one or link that i can't.. i'm downloading the sence v12..
Old 12-25-2009, 02:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
dont take this like I know what I am talking about be on the first page of the max manila 2.7 it says under the resolution: VGA and WVGA. Also if you scroll down a little farther there is setting for "V"= VGA and "W" =WVGA.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

I am running standard SKIROM with max manila 2.7 and it is working just fine as for VGA. Now I do have th problem texting and icons are in the way of the text box in landscape mode. Other than that I am ok with that. I am waiting on the fix from someone.

Sorry Winmoonebie if I am wrong on this, but that is how I was reading it.

thanks...Jarrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
My bad. You are 100% correct. In the past WVGA came out first with VGA close behind so I ASSUMED it was WVGA only since it dropped last night/this AM. Reading is fundamental
It COULD still be resolution related as this is the first WVGA/VGA combo release. All others in the past were one or the other.
ahuskins clued me in that it will not work if we are runnig full screen which I'm 99% sure I was. Going to reinstall and check it again.
OK, I got it working. This is off of a fresh flash but hopefully you wont need to do that.
I turned off Sense, installed 2.7, turned on Sense, selected V with resolution option.. Landscape messaging works, no problem, no alignment issues.
To test further I went into full screen and it didnt work, at all. Messages wouldnt open from Sense. ahuskins tells me once you go to full screen it uses diffent manila files vs the messaging mod. Problem for me was that messages still wouldnt open even with full screen disabled. Had to turn Sense off/on again. So give it a shot, you may not have the same issues as I did.
Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricoso View Post
i'm downloading other ones fine.. its just this one or link that i can't.. i'm downloading the sence v12..
Weirdness...did you try the other steps like clearing out cache, etc?
Old 12-25-2009, 02:40 AM
N00b

boricoso is a n00b

yes I did.. thanks.. I'll try again later =(
Old 12-25-2009, 02:50 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricoso View Post
yes I did.. thanks.. I'll try again later =(
Keep trying..it's worth it! Trust me
Old 12-25-2009, 03:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

dirty4362 is a n00b

i was able to download energyrom,cleared cache still no good.(shrugs)your move rom man
Old 12-25-2009, 03:15 AM
N00b

boricoso is a n00b

Quote:
OK, I got it working. This is off of a fresh flash but hopefully you wont need to do that.
I turned off Sense, installed 2.7, turned on Sense, selected V with resolution option.. Landscape messaging works, no problem, no alignment issues.
To test further I went into full screen and it didnt work, at all. Messages wouldnt open from Sense. ahuskins tells me once you go to full screen it uses diffent manila files vs the messaging mod. Problem for me was that messages still wouldnt open even with full screen disabled. Had to turn Sense off/on again. So give it a shot, you may not have the same issues as I did.
Hope that helps.

Weirdness...did you try the other steps like clearing out cache, etc?
Quote:
Keep trying..it's worth it! Trust me
i sure will thanks..
Old 12-25-2009, 03:23 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty4362 View Post
i was able to download energyrom,cleared cache still no good.(shrugs)your move rom man
I wish I had something for you Dudes so you can experience the goodness, I've never had an issue, all my suggestions just come from reading posts.
I know it's a bit extreme but I did read that someone fixed the issue after restarting their PC.
The last resort i suppose is to wait it out. Makes no sense in my head as to why one link works and another does not.

This is all Hotfile has to say on the issue (from FAQ's):

I can generally not download any files, what can I do?
If you do not have a Premium Account, you have to deactivate a possible Download Accelerator. This resolves the issue in most cases. If you are still encountering problems, you could possibly be blocking our cookies. Cookies are required for Proxy User.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

whats wrong with my texting on this thing now i click the message on maxdusk and it wont go to the list of messages mode
Old 12-25-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nvaia is keeping up the good worknvaia is keeping up the good work

1st off this rom is visually beautiful...good job.

Couple of issues though:
1) the "built in" picture messaging "fix" does not work. I am unable to send or receive pic messages.

2) I get a small gray box on my home screen. Not in the top left corner where it would normally appear when there is a problem but one level below the top left corner.

3) Landscape mode DOES NOT work.

If you could advise on a fix that would be great, cause I love this rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3