View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
What is everyone using to switch between and end programs in this ROM? I'm running the Sense 2.1 version, and the usual suspects don't seem to be launching a task switcher/manager? I tried holding down the start button, as well as clicking upper left.
QuickMenu should be cooked in and I *think* it's cooked to launch at start.
I get better results of hitting the "strike zone" if I actually start OFF the screen at the far left border of the phone and then SLIDE across the top left corner. Give it a shot.
It's under Start/Tools if you need to play with the Settings.
You can also map it to the Long Press Send key with Start/Settings/Personal/Buttons