PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 08:08 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

anybody know where i can find this taskbar for 6.5x

Old 04-27-2010, 09:19 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee
anybody know where i can find this taskbar for 6.5x

It never got completed. The creator flaked out prior to finishing it. Sorry.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 04-28-2010, 06:58 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

bummer
can someone else take his/her place ?l ol
Old 04-28-2010, 10:46 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
bummer
can someone else take his/her place ?l ol
look @ xda hd2 themes section 4 artieQ or the like. its sum wat similar, not sure if it works on cdma. havent tried it yet
Old 04-29-2010, 01:45 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey anyone here know which taskbars work correctly with the stock vzw rom?
Iv tried several but they pretty much all have problems, I like GadgetROM TB but it kills the notifications, I also like Pegasus Dusk taskbar (with the 3g icon), but the speaker icon dont show up.
I also like the tsowen version3 TB (the one with the blue square icons like NRG ROM has) but it also has problems.
The only one iv tried that worked 100% is dark ninjas android TB but I really dont like the little green Android man.
Thanks in advance.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey anyone here know which taskbars work correctly with the stock vzw rom?
Iv tried several but they pretty much all have problems, I like GadgetROM TB but it kills the notifications, I also like Pegasus Dusk taskbar (with the 3g icon), but the speaker icon dont show up.
I also like the tsowen version3 TB (the one with the blue square icons like NRG ROM has) but it also has problems.
The only one iv tried that worked 100% is dark ninjas android TB but I really dont like the little green Android man.
Thanks in advance.
Howdy Yearn, try these which Vin posted. he made a couple changes to Gadget's great tbar so they may work for you. neodium version is for 6.5, plutonium is for 6.5.x. good luck. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...49&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:08 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Howdy Yearn, try these which Vin posted. he made a couple changes to Gadget's great tbar so they may work for you. neodium version is for 6.5, plutonium is for 6.5.x. good luck. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...49&postcount=2
Thanks! Ill check em out, Im actually trying out mikes latest right now. but I may end up back on stock. Me and 2.5 dont get along very well, lol
Old 05-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Toshiba TG01
Carrier: BT Mobile

kevinpwhite is a n00b
WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

I would appreciate some help please !

I am running WM6.5 on a Toshiba TG01 and am trying unsuccessfully to be able to edit the shellres.192.dll file to amend the Start Button icon among others.

The recognised standard Taskbar replacements from TS Owen and GFreek install absolutely fine.

I have used the standard process of:
- Extract file off the device using ROMExtractor
- Unsign
- Edit; eg. Including replacing one or more icons with ones to identical sizing as originals
- Resign (using latest 2010 certificate files)
- Make sure SDCerts is installed on the device
- Replace to device via uSD card using Resco or Total Commander (I've tried both)
- Soft reset

I have also extracted the .dll from both GFreek's and TSOwen's Taskbars using WinCE CAB Manager and tried both editing and inserting as above or simply placing direct onto the device without opening. None of the above work; the end result is always that the device ends up booting after the SR to unuseable state without Start icon and usually no top bar icons at all.

I have also tried as an experiment the following:
- Hard reset and boot
- Extract base shellres.192.dll from ROM
- Lift to PC; unsign, re-sign and reinsert
- Re-insert totally untouched

Result - failure

And finally, the most basic process....
- Hard reset and boot
- Extract base shellres.192.dll from ROM
- Re-insert totally untouched

Result - once again total failure.

This suggests that there is something really fundamental I am missing in the whole process.....

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Old 05-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vega312 is a n00b

the registry entry is there but it still does not work with sprint tp2 with latest mighty mike 6.5 rom. do i need to install a cab with CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll file to make it work?

Thanks
Old 06-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND 2
Carrier: WIND GR

thodorisv is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Eh? not sure what happened, anyways I will get the file uploaded tonight as soon as I get home. sorry about that
Tsowen I like to use your taskbar but I want to keep my original HTCVolumeControl.dll. I try to edit this file to change the three icons of speaker. When I replace this file I see in the taskbar the default windows speaker icon and not the new icons that I have put it into HTCVolumeControl.dll. Can you help me please?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes