PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Nope didn't work still have the x in replace of my send on my 6.5.x rom ihave a request can i have a cab of just the battery in this pic please?
Still no battery cab this is the only thing i really need to meet all my needs on my impact rom someone help please thanks
Old 04-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

TazGrl79 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to TazGrl79 Send a message via Yahoo to TazGrl79

I managed to make a .dll file of just this icon . But when I tried to add it to the cab and reinstall it, it didn't show up. If someone knows how to make that battery icon with a cab installer, please feel free to use this .dll for all the icons for it. There's 101 files for it, so it took me forever since you had to do it one by one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanBattery.zip (23.6 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Lurker

Currently this is my theme.

But I'd like my start button to be this and my battery icon to be this . I found the start icon color on the pic from the very first post. And I made a .dll for the battery icon that I can't figure out how to make as a cab file to replace the one I have now. The taskbar theme I'm using is tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 version.cab, I'll post the cab for it too if someone can just integrate the start button and the battery icon into that so i can just reinstall them all together, would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar6_WM6.5_version[1].cab (1.17 MB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip phcanBattery.zip (23.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by TazGrl79; 04-04-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazGrl79 View Post
I managed to make a .dll file of just this icon . But when I tried to add it to the cab and reinstall it, it didn't show up. If someone knows how to make that battery icon with a cab installer, please feel free to use this .dll for all the icons for it. There's 101 files for it, so it took me forever since you had to do it one by one.

awesome work is it possible to just copy those files over to the windows directory
Old 04-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
awesome work is it possible to just copy those files over to the windows directory
I'm not even sure. All I know is I read how to open the dll files to edit them. But after I did, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to make it an installer, or if that wasn't needed then where to put them. Even when I edited the registry to what they said to change it to, it gave me a different battery icon and then got rid of the speaker icon, so I'm at a loss.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
Anyway, files uploaded together with my shellres.192.dll, CDMA_RSSI_PCC.dll and phcanOverbmp.dll. Please, someone
Alright, shoot me , I didn't read the whole thread...
Anyways, this Q is more for TSOwen...I took you taskbar (v3.15), replace some files, (extracted from rar, unsigned, edited, resigned, repacked) and all works fine on my TP2 with MightyROM. No issues at all. But the files I edited will not show up (and break the whole taskbar) when loading on a stock 6.5 sprint rom. Installed a skcerts as well. From what I read, the signatures could be expired? Is there any other reason?

Also looking to get rid of the no-sim icon...if anyone knows how...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:01 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Mordyt, I am using v3.1.5 W/O issue except for the fact that the task mgr X wont friggin show up...anyway, I read that poppin a Sim in will remedy your issue, u may try
Old 04-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazGrl79 View Post
I'm not even sure. All I know is I read how to open the dll files to edit them. But after I did, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to make it an installer, or if that wasn't needed then where to put them. Even when I edited the registry to what they said to change it to, it gave me a different battery icon and then got rid of the speaker icon, so I'm at a loss.
This is based on my experience with no technical expertise whatsoever!

But on my 6.1 TP2, I wanted to use Misfortune's 2.0 taskbar (page 1 of this thread) but it didn't have the MMSRes_640x800.dll file for the MMS icon.
So I found one & was able to add it to the \Windows root directory which in turn overwrote the original .dll file of the same name.
MMS Icon showed upon receipt of MMS no problems.

However, tried the same on the updated 6.5 OS for Sprint & no matter how many time I tried, it wouldn't let me overwrite the MMSRes_640x800.dll file that came with the ROM.

So unable to replicate it on 6.5.

Would luv to hear TSOWEN's comment about this.

Last edited by Q_Q; 04-05-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Lurker

At one point I managed to change all the battery icon files in the original cab hoping it would install with the new ones I put in, but it didn't work. I did a registry edit on my phone since doing it on the cab didn't matter, but when I did that, I got some other battery icon I didn't even know was there. Which in turn made the speaker icon stop working.

I can live without the changes, but would be happier with the start icon in color, and that green battery icon.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:59 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Mordyt, I am using v3.1.5 W/O issue except for the fact that the task mgr X wont friggin show up...anyway, I read that poppin a Sim in will remedy your issue, u may try
Yes, I know the TSOwen 3.15 one works, I used it, changed a couple images, repacked, works fine still. On my phone which has MightyROM. But my uncles stock ROM phone does not like my new cab, any ideas why? Yes, I used a skcerts.cab I found before I installed the taskbar.

Also, I want to know how to get rid of the no sim icon altogether, sometimes my sim is out due to me wanting to boot android...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes