PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Tsowen Where is the new Volume dll it wasnt in the attachment?
Eh? not sure what happened, anyways I will get the file uploaded tonight as soon as I get home. sorry about that
Old 04-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Eh? not sure what happened, anyways I will get the file uploaded tonight as soon as I get home. sorry about that
Cool heyhave a question im using the softkey windows theme from go i always forget his name but it juat makes my start and x buttons themed if i use this with the task bar that has the issues with the x in replace of the reply will it work im thinking about testing it. Speaking of that any luck gettin on 6.5.x and fixin that issue?

Thanks
Old 04-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Cool heyhave a question im using the softkey windows theme from go i always forget his name but it juat makes my start and x buttons themed if i use this with the task bar that has the issues with the x in replace of the reply will it work im thinking about testing it. Speaking of that any luck gettin on 6.5.x and fixin that issue?

Thanks
Nope didn't work still have the x in replace of my send on my 6.5.x rom ihave a request can i have a cab of just the battery in this pic please?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

bhint15 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bhint15

K finally got my taskbars running...for those having problems signing files my sdkcerts.cab and signer are expired so when I sign files I just change system date to jan 1, 2009 and everything works fine.

One question though. I'm running Sprint TP2 Stock 6.5 ROM and looking for the correct dll to edit the EV and 1X icons...also "X" and "OK" icons would like to know the dll for those as well. I'm using phcanOverbmp.dll for volume and battery icons. Thanks!

Update! After a few days tinkering if it helps anyone with CDMA (since I'm not finding much) using phcanOverbmp.dll and regedits here is what controls what so far:
CDMA_RSSI_PPC - confirmed signal bars, annoying no-sim icon
phcanOverbmp - so far i've only used to replace speaker icons
shellres.192 - Windows icon, ok/close
tapres.192 - Ev/1X

Like I said this is probably all redundant info but I'm not finding much for custom making CDMA taskbars so as I continue to find more I'll keep this updated.

Last edited by bhint15; 04-01-2010 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:07 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if at first u dont succeed keep trying
Old 04-01-2010, 04:51 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
tsowentaskbar3v1.5 for WM 6.5

Code:
BT Discoverable.bmp BT On Mode.bmp BT Stereo Headset.bmp CDMA_RSS_PPC.dll GPS-icon.bmp GPS-icon Mask.bmp HTCVolumeControl.dll notify.dll.0409.mui outres.192.dll pchanOvermbmp.dll PictureMailRes.dll shellres.192.dll Stereo Headset.bmp tapres.192.dll tshers.192.dll VoiceCmdRes.dll WLMMessengerResources.192.dll
_setup.xml

The wait is over here is taskbar 3v1.5 for WM 6.5 as always install sdkcerts then the taskbar cab.

**Fixed Network Icon**
**Fixed Speaker Icon**

Added Rev A Cab for those who need it.

Tso, Thxxxx for gettign rid of those fugly HTC notifications, our devices are a lot friggin cooler with your taskbars.

Question, what lives in the upper right corner (old task manager), I cant seem to get that phuker to show after installing it, it only shows the red X once I open an app ,otherwise the taskmgr is friggin invisible.

Thxx Tso and thxx to all the contributors

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (292.0 KB, 483 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by HBOOT; 04-01-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

TazGrl79 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to TazGrl79 Send a message via Yahoo to TazGrl79

Quote:
Nope didn't work still have the x in replace of my send on my 6.5.x rom ihave a request can i have a cab of just the battery in this pic please?
I'm also looking for just that battery icon. I can't figure out how to change it manually even after reading the posts to do it a million times. Can someone make a cab just for that icon?
Old 04-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Lurker

Well, I finally figured out how to edit the files so the latest WM 6.5 taskbar includes the green battery with status instead of the circle one. Now I'm going to make it back into a .cab file and hopefully it'll install. If it works, I'll post the .cab for it. I don't know how to install just that battery, so i'm going to try it with everything.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Lurker

I give up trying to figure it out. Spent 6 hours and basically got nowhere. I was able to make a .dll file for the phcanBattery, but nothing worked that I tried doing to get it to be in the .cab file to install it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:47 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Thxx for trying TazG, maybe ask TSO, Gadgetfreak or one of the guys here...I see that u were able to put your Pic up,that is cool
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes