PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

ArtQ is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ArtQ
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Request:

Can SOMEONE help me make these signalbars for me? I have the files needed, I tried myself but the taskbar just ended up blank so I had to go back to previous one. Tell me if you are interested.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2248
Radio: 3.43.25.19

2nd Device: HTC Touch Diamond
Network: Tele2 Sweden
ROM: Gen.Y D2 R2-Rev.Y (WM6.1 B21054 TF3D2.1 WWE)
Radio: 1.13.25.24
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:24 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
Request:

Can SOMEONE help me make these signalbars for me? I have the files needed, I tried myself but the taskbar just ended up blank so I had to go back to previous one. Tell me if you are interested.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2248
You & me on the same page. I hope this can be developed too!

Last edited by Q_Q; 03-26-2010 at 12:31 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

ArtQ is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ArtQ

Anyway, files uploaded together with my shellres.192.dll, CDMA_RSSI_PCC.dll and phcanOverbmp.dll. Please, someone
Attached Files
File Type: zip taskbar signalbars and globe.zip (558.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i love your tkb TS
i am running NRG 3-25-10 2.5 rom 6.5 ....and i installed the new update and i now have a messed up data icon
anyone know of a fix,

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 03-26-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

what i did was just put in the blank sim card that came with my TP2. My carrier telus only uses them for when your in gsm mode over seas. i don't think it does anything because i don't go over there, or even make any kind of international calls so really all it did was remove the icon, and in its place is what ever signal icon is in the taskbar that you installed . hope this helps!!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
what i did was just put in the blank sim card that came with my TP2. My carrier telus only uses them for when your in gsm mode over seas. i don't think it does anything because i don't go over there, or even make any kind of international calls so really all it did was remove the icon, and in its place is what ever signal icon is in the taskbar that you installed . hope this helps!!!!
i will try that....thx
Old 03-29-2010, 04:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

NeoMatrixJR is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
Same with sprint. The icon goes away when the SIM is in. That's all fine and dandy, but I'm also a back-and-forth user of the Android port project. To get Android working on CDMA you have to remove the SIM card, but I don't want that icon when I'm in WM and I don't want to pull the card everytime I run Android. Picky I know, but there's got to be a way to remove this icon isn't there? Or at least make sure it doesn't override the signal icon?
Old 03-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

bhint15 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bhint15

I am trying to make my own using the knowledge of which dll files control which on the taskbar and I'm looking for a dll editor to work with. I have tried reshacker and a few others and they save the dll but when I put it in the phone it loads up a default set of icons up top....if i put like tsowens dlls in then it loads up fine. I have installed sdkcerts before messing with any of this and have done the regedits to use phcanOverbmp.dll for a lot of it. I have a Touch Pro2 with 6.5 Stock rom...thanks in advance!

Also I am using unsigner and msigner before and after my edits. Also I can unsign/sign tsowens or others working taskbars and when I load mine in it will go back to default.

Last edited by bhint15; 03-30-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhint15 View Post
I am trying to make my own using the knowledge of which dll files control which on the taskbar and I'm looking for a dll editor to work with. I have tried reshacker and a few others and they save the dll but when I put it in the phone it loads up a default set of icons up top....if i put like tsowens dlls in then it loads up fine. I have installed sdkcerts before messing with any of this and have done the regedits to use phcanOverbmp.dll for a lot of it. I have a Touch Pro2 with 6.5 Stock rom...thanks in advance!

Also I am using unsigner and msigner before and after my edits. Also I can unsign/sign tsowens or others working taskbars and when I load mine in it will go back to default.
i like new taskbars bro any chance of posting a screenie of what yours is gonna look like?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

bhint15 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bhint15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
i like new taskbars bro any chance of posting a screenie of what yours is gonna look like?

I would love to but not going to work on it too hard if I can't figure out how to make it work. None of my dlls work and I've tried everything read a ton of stuff. I'll keep messing with it and if I can figure it out I'll let the world see it...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes