PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Thanks for posting this fix storyr! As of right now WP seems like it is working fine for me, but it is only a matter of time.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 08-16-2007, 10:56 PM
jrs
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

jrs is a n00b
Thanks , storyr. Worked great for me too

I first realized the problem when my PPC kept connecting to the net every minute or so. it was doing it so much the battery got hot and wearing down. I restored backups, hard reset, checked the settings on all my internet apps, even thought it might be time to try another ROM. Then I came here to post but searched first and POW - whadayya know!

You guys are great!

"when I was a boy, everything was right..."
Old 08-16-2007, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: AT&T

scottymomo is becoming a great contributor
I thought I was going nuts too...couldn't figure out why things were slow as molasses today on my 750...off to install it
Old 08-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Sprint

rangersjay99 is a n00b
Thanks for the update.....worked perfect.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:50 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Thanks much Storyr!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Lurker

tropicaffair is a n00b
Thank you storyr, just like others I thought it was time for another hard reset, maybe a new cradle because the battery was heating up, etc. Thank you!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Two quick questions.....If I have WeatherPanel installed on my SD card, should I install this fix on the card as well, or still install on the phone?

Also....when did this happen? I could have sworn I got an update last night, but I guess it could have been the night before....it is hard to tell sometimes.

Plus.....storyr....you may want to do what another developer over in XDA does....set up a paypal account and tell people if they want to buy you a cup of coffee to send it there....I would send one once in a while, It is great to have people working like you to keep these quality apps up and running, and for a (basically) free app, I haven't found a pay one that matches it in quality and customation (sp)!!!!

Thanks man!!!! Great work!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Lurker

mlydy1 is a n00b
Thanks so much for keeping this alive! You rock!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969
Two quick questions.....If I have WeatherPanel installed on my SD card, should I install this fix on the card as well, or still install on the phone?

Also....when did this happen? I could have sworn I got an update last night, but I guess it could have been the night before....it is hard to tell sometimes.
Good question. All this really does is update your registry, which is in main memory, so you should install it there (although, ultimateley it doesn't matter).

I think it happened the day before yesterday. I don't really know becuase I haven't been authorizing at marsware for months now...
Old 08-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sony X1
Carrier: ATT

jbcross@jhctool.com is a n00b
Thank you!!
-Jeff
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software