View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 10:09 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Two quick questions.....If I have WeatherPanel installed on my SD card, should I install this fix on the card as well, or still install on the phone?

Also....when did this happen? I could have sworn I got an update last night, but I guess it could have been the night before....it is hard to tell sometimes.

Plus.....storyr....you may want to do what another developer over in XDA does....set up a paypal account and tell people if they want to buy you a cup of coffee to send it there....I would send one once in a while, It is great to have people working like you to keep these quality apps up and running, and for a (basically) free app, I haven't found a pay one that matches it in quality and customation (sp)!!!!

Thanks man!!!! Great work!!!