PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

nkawal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (23 February 2009) S2U2 v1.50 - animate

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Do you have a lot of program memory available? I haven't looked yet, but I am sure 1.5 is taking more, so maybe you need a bit more freed up?
got it working great. I turned off all the features since I only wanted it for the screen lock. man this thing is great, I have the perfect wallpaper that is making all my friends with iphone's envious. Will post pic later. Will continue to check for flaws and freezup and report back.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ayinde6 is keeping up the good workayinde6 is keeping up the good work

I been using S2U2 since last year...and the improvements just get better and better I am loving this upgrade, the pin number to unlock is all that!!!...S2U2 is now with out a doubt the best phone locking software out there for WINMO...great addition.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:45 PM
endoethedon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

when I go to the download site, still can't find the cab to download. can someone post the cab here!?

thanx in advance
Old 02-26-2009, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

skywing269 is just getting started

Anyone else having a problem with it not staying unlocked while plugged in? I set the option to unlock while on external power but I still get the lock screen when I power it on while charging.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

are there weather not showing issues with this version? im using version 1.50 B and my temp. shows but not the sun ect. im using wp and settings are good. ill post a screenshot.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-26-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:35 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

temp. is there, just no animation. i miss my sun. lol
Old 02-27-2009, 10:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

The Twizted Guy is a n00b

ok, this is great. I just got into it..that is S2U2. LOL. Just installed it on my HTC TP. Looks really great.

JE
Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Twizted Guy View Post
ok, this is great. I just got into it..that is S2U2. LOL. Just installed it on my HTC TP. Looks really great.

JE
heres the other thread with some custom battery and a app. to customize s2u2 with ease.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59080
Old 02-27-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

With this installed, my dpad no longer lights up when charging. Anyone else experienced this?

Any way to turn it back on?

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 02-27-2009, 10:35 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
With this installed, my dpad no longer lights up when charging. Anyone else experienced this?

Any way to turn it back on?
i seriously dought its s2u2, uninstall it and soft reset and see.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software