View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 04:18 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (23 February 2009) S2U2 v1.50 - animate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
21015 (KK's 1.7)

So everyone else is still getting the dpad circle to pulsingly illuminate (I really don't know how to describe it, but I think you guys know what I mean) while charging?

I made my original post while it was charging and was wondering how I would know when it was done. The dpad circle still fully illuminates when it's done, which is all I cared about. Just some visual clue while the screen is off to let me know it was done.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I read somewhere that a person was complaining about this problem. You might check A_C's S2U2 thread over at XDA and see if anyone has been mentioning it.