View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Jordan88
PPCGeeks Regular

Jordan88 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (23 February 2009) S2U2 v1.50 - animate

Umm, no. The slide to answer is cooked into the rom that i use (Mighty 4.6) so that it is standard. I think i only ever tried calling repeated times on a setting once, but what would always happen is the cooked in S2A would pop up, then dissapear and then the S2U2 caller id/ S2A pops up. The process takes up about 1/2 of the total ring time, so it is a little annoying.

Thanks for the response, i might give it a try, but overall not a big deal, i like the answer method i have now. I was just hoping to try out the other one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Jordan88....A couple quick (and most likely obvious) questions..... Does this problem happen at every call or just the first after a reset? I find the first call is like a 'calibration' of sorts, so after a reset or turning iLock2 off + on again I make a call to myself to kinda 'kick it in gear'.

Also...is there a way to disable the other call screen you have working? I am not sure if "Diamond style" refers to the built-in call screen or an addition, but A_C does mention the caller ID screen doesn't play well with other caller ID apps.