View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:54 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (23 February 2009) S2U2 v1.50 - animate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i seriously dought its s2u2, uninstall it and soft reset and see.
I think it is, only thing I've installed since I noticed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
With this installed, my dpad no longer lights up when charging. Anyone else experienced this?

Any way to turn it back on?
It still lights up when it finished charging I just found out, which is all I wanted anyways.

Maybe A_C turned off the dpad lighting up during the charge because it slowed down the charge ever so slightly? I don't know, and don't really care as long as it lights up when its done, which it does. So, I'm happy and +1 for this version.

PPCGeeks New User Guide