View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 11:48 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (23 February 2009) S2U2 v1.50 - animate

Jordan88....A couple quick (and most likely obvious) questions..... Does this problem happen at every call or just the first after a reset? I find the first call is like a 'calibration' of sorts, so after a reset or turning iLock2 off + on again I make a call to myself to kinda 'kick it in gear'.

Also...is there a way to disable the other call screen you have working? I am not sure if "Diamond style" refers to the built-in call screen or an addition, but A_C does mention the caller ID screen doesn't play well with other caller ID apps.