PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 12:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Hmmm, maybe you can try another DPI set. Maybe the 96DPI from 23003 will work? No promises but if you have a few minutes, give em a go and let us know.

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...6DPI_0409.html
I tried this, and phone one is still frezeing like crazy. After a reboot I have over 20mb free with the camera active, so it's not that. The phone is a insurance replacement, so I am going back to one of the builds I know 100% were fine in PPCkitchen to test to see ifs the rom, or the phone itself.

Every replacement I have gotten has more problems than the orginal one.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I tried this, and phone one is still frezeing like crazy. After a reboot I have over 20mb free with the camera active, so it's not that. The phone is a insurance replacement, so I am going back to one of the builds I know 100% were fine in PPCkitchen to test to see ifs the rom, or the phone itself.

Every replacement I have gotten has more problems than the orginal one.
Well, so far it looks like your alone on the freezing issues, but maybe a hybrid build will work better for you (I.E. a gwes.exe from 23001 and shell32.exe from 23001), thatis if you want to bother with it.

Did a completely clean 21828 give you the same problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit360 View Post
how i do my old wm 6 (not 6.1) nk.exe to native 6.5 nk.exe ? i know yet nobody do this or working on it,but can anybody give me idea or some tool which help me
As far as I am aware, your gonna need to know how to compile a kernel for a device with CE Platform Builder from Microsoft (nk.exe is the windows kernel and is device specific). I don't believe you're going to find a tool to help you do this and unless you have some REALLY good knowledge of the device hardware, access to platform builder and case of Monster, I would say you're SOL unless a Carrier releases and updated for the Gene for 6.5 support which is probably highly unlikely.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Well, so far it looks like your alone on the freezing issues, but maybe a hybrid build will work better for you (I.E. a gwes.exe from 23001 and shell32.exe from 23001), thatis if you want to bother with it.

Did a completely clean 21828 give you the same problem?
I have tried...

21828 with the files you posted (96DPI, common, titan)
23001 96DPI with 21828 common
23003 96DPI with 21828 common

Even with just the defaul installed from PPCkitchen (same stuff I put in all my roms, not installing any extra cabs), it still showed the freezing problems.

Today, I was driving, I hit contacts and it came up but, no contacts listed, waited 3 min, then rebooted the phone to try again, they showed up.

On my last phone, 23003 was pretty solid and I still have my rom I created, so I will attempt to flash with that. If it still freezes, I will have to go back to WM 6.1 for a day or 2 (ugh !!!!!!!) and if I can repo it with that, It's back to verizon for my 4th titan...

Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-28-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Cell

ther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
From what I've been told 21931 is coming soon , but idk if Da_G has it or not, but I know someone else who is expecting to get it tomorrow
monkeybape's 21932 is up on xbeta
WVGA native VGA QVGA Chinese (July 29 update 21932) build date Jul 23th.

http://bbs.xbeta.cn/thread-24444-1-1.html
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:28 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ther-amm View Post
monkeybape's 21932 is up on xbeta
WVGA native VGA QVGA Chinese (July 29 update 21932) build date Jul 23th.

http://bbs.xbeta.cn/thread-24444-1-1.html
Here's the link to chinese VGA:

http://www.rayfile.com/files/354344c...-0014221b798a/
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Cell

ther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Ah, thanks indagroove for link.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:00 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ther-amm View Post
Ah, thanks indagroove for link.
NP, I'm working so can't DL myself. You will need the Raysource client to DL.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks indagroove. Dumping as we speak. Will post a dumped sys when done.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Da_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIPDa_G is a VIP

I have good word WWE is coming, if you want to avoid the CHS porting (but check the build numbers on the lang folders, maybe it hasnt changed)
Old 07-28-2009, 04:09 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

I have word that WWE will be soon has well.

something just tells me about that hehe. Monkeybape is here to save us all.

But enough about SYS. we want VGA OEMS.

well no, i guess we have them

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software