View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:40 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Hmmm, maybe you can try another DPI set. Maybe the 96DPI from 23003 will work? No promises but if you have a few minutes, give em a go and let us know.

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...6DPI_0409.html
I tried this, and phone one is still frezeing like crazy. After a reboot I have over 20mb free with the camera active, so it's not that. The phone is a insurance replacement, so I am going back to one of the builds I know 100% were fine in PPCkitchen to test to see ifs the rom, or the phone itself.

Every replacement I have gotten has more problems than the orginal one.