View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:25 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I tried this, and phone one is still frezeing like crazy. After a reboot I have over 20mb free with the camera active, so it's not that. The phone is a insurance replacement, so I am going back to one of the builds I know 100% were fine in PPCkitchen to test to see ifs the rom, or the phone itself.

Every replacement I have gotten has more problems than the orginal one.
Well, so far it looks like your alone on the freezing issues, but maybe a hybrid build will work better for you (I.E. a gwes.exe from 23001 and shell32.exe from 23001), thatis if you want to bother with it.

Did a completely clean 21828 give you the same problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit360 View Post
how i do my old wm 6 (not 6.1) nk.exe to native 6.5 nk.exe ? i know yet nobody do this or working on it,but can anybody give me idea or some tool which help me
As far as I am aware, your gonna need to know how to compile a kernel for a device with CE Platform Builder from Microsoft (nk.exe is the windows kernel and is device specific). I don't believe you're going to find a tool to help you do this and unless you have some REALLY good knowledge of the device hardware, access to platform builder and case of Monster, I would say you're SOL unless a Carrier releases and updated for the Gene for 6.5 support which is probably highly unlikely.
This post has been thanked 2 times.