PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Can someone please give me some guidance? I am using the Vogue 6.5 Kitchen from the first post of this thread. I then removed all the SYS files and replaced them with the new 23037 ones from http://ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77176. I then ran BuildOS which completed and I had the ROM. However, when I flash it i have 21139 on my phone and a bunch of OEM files installed that I did not select in BuildOS.

Forgive my ignorance, but I have been reading and trying to build a 6.5 23037 ROM for the Vogue for the last week (spending an hour or two a day and trying to us PPCK and this kitchen and Ervius Kitchen) and have had 0 luck.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong, missing, or need to change.
check this post out

http://ppcgeeks.com/forums/showpost....9&postcount=76

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Is it required for any other program? I will probably delete it... Do I just delete the folder? I'll check the content and I can probably figure it ouyt. OZ Instant Messenger has MSN already, wonder if that other IM works for MSN/Live? Haven't tried it.
Nope, not required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Somehow I got volume control, but can't raise Incall volume. It lowers it though, verry annoying. The dialer has scrolling issues. Here is a link I found for the dialer fix http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67224 but InCall Volume is still at large...on the run...APB InCall Volume!
Using the HTC Volume control with newer builds will cause this issue. It will only work if you have and HTC Dialer cooked in as well (that's got it's own problems though).
Old 08-31-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mettercomputers View Post
jojobee no booter on wither 21844 we tried.
I can't get these XIPs to look much better . Where in the boot did they get stuck?

I'm gonna make sure the boot.hv, and boot.rgu are good. You guys DID replace the boot.rgu with the one I gave right?

UPDATE: It looks like the boot.rgu I posted with the original may have gotten mangled. Try the one I attached.
Attached Files
File Type: rar boot.rgu.rar (2.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 08-31-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I can't get these XIPs to look much better . Where in the boot did they get stuck?

I'm gonna make sure the boot.hv, and boot.rgu are good. You guys DID replace the boot.rgu with the one I gave right?

UPDATE: It looks like the boot.rgu I posted with the original may have gotten mangled. Try the one I attached.
r you putting the Extendir.dll in the xip, or should i add a folder like he suggests?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

SO, what is the current best build, on my titan 23405 cuts off the bottom of programs (due to the larger bar) even the dialer has a scroll bar on it. Or does someone have a dialer in a cab format that fits better ?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
SO, what is the current best build, on my titan 23405 cuts off the bottom of programs (due to the larger bar) even the dialer has a scroll bar on it. Or does someone have a dialer in a cab format that fits better ?
The best for me was 23017. But I am running the 23037 now and it is looking alot better. 23037 should not show the dialer with a scroll.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I am running 21844 built with the "Unofficial files" found in this Post.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7284
The proscess is quite simple, and the results are great.
21844 has the regular look & feel that fits the screen better.
But to each thier own...

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
r you putting the Extendir.dll in the xip, or should i add a folder like he suggests?
Yeah, it's added on the XIP. You can try this XIP without it, but with an updated default.hv and the boot rgu from above, just as long as you add the Extendir.dll module into OEMDrivers.

I recommend using only the 4MB or 2MB module since that's how much RAM you WILL lose.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Titan_21844_regedited_xip.rar (933.9 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 08-31-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mettercomputers is keeping up the good workmettercomputers is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post

booted rstart and froze at blank screen
Current ROM 21914 Sense 2.5.2016
Old 09-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mettercomputers View Post
booted rstart and froze at blank screen
you try the non dll added one with the module in the xip folder yet by ne chance?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software