PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

23037 with normal refinements plus added mstag back in cause it was missing
http://www.4shared.com/file/12814766...b37/23037.html
Old 08-27-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
'Hey Ankit, the batch files in my kitchen has the code to change attributes. If you need it, i can upload.
i want to change attributes before kitchen run If u have batch file for that plz share it.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit360 View Post
i want to change attributes before kitchen run If u have batch file for that plz share it.
It's attached to the bottom of this post here ->http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7065

Just check the notes at the top for usage.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

qball1616 is keeping up the good workqball1616 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to qball1616 Send a message via Yahoo to qball1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
PPCKitchen pukes out if any attributes are set so they need to be removed. And yes, I DO use Visual Kitchen. I do the PPCKitchen for everyone else who still uses it since I know what needs to be done. So yes, it would be less work for me, but that's ok
Just thought I would try and save you some work joojoobee666! If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you also be able to post your VK files for the builds too lol
Old 08-27-2009, 03:16 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
Just thought I would try and save you some work joojoobee666! If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you also be able to post your VK files for the builds too lol
I can, but my VK files are 192DPI only. It appears most of the guys that use my PPCKitchen files for other kitchens use them for 96DPI devices which I don't have a VK kitchen for
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

<p>Thank you for providing this data for we the owners of a device that is old but dependable.</p>

Last edited by cac2us; 08-27-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
<p>Thank you for providing this data for we the owners of a device that is old but dependable.</p>
I second the thanks from owners that rock the old but dependable devices

also, joojoo, haven't had the time yet to get too in depth, but will i have a more strenuous task ahead of me than simply using the batch file to add VK attributes if i plan on utilizing the jdume Titan kitch? is that designed for a different specific VK, or only 192's??

Last edited by MassStash; 08-27-2009 at 05:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
I second the thanks from owners that rock the old but dependable devices

also, joojoo, haven't had the time yet to get too in depth, but will i have a more strenuous task ahead of me than simply using the batch file to add VK attributes if i plan on utilizing the jdume Titan kitch? is that designed for a different specific VK, or only 192's??
I'm not real clear on what the question is. If you are referring to the batch file design , it applies to all DPI based SYS's and will work on any folder. In VK, the SYS is divided into subfolders for each build (i.e. 23034, 23037) and each of those has three more subfolders for splitting out the Common, Langs and DPI specific stuff (each of those have two more subfolders called COMMON and 0409). Some other kitchens don't do this and EVERYTHING is dumped in to one folder. This script just needs to be run on the root folder with all the SYS stuff. Whether or not they are divided into subfolders under that doesn't matter. So if you were using a VK based kitchen, you would just run the batch file on the SYS\##### folder where ##### = build number.

Again, this batch file ONLY needs to be run on the SYS if you used the PPCkitchen files I posted as the sys base, otherwise this doesn't need to be done as the source files that come from Da_G and most everyone else already has the attributes set properly.

Does that clear it up?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Fot those who use Bepe's platformrebuilder kitchen, and needs to add the attributes to the files, here is the BulidROM.bat, prepared for that. This is intended for a Temp/dump folders in the root of the kitchen. If not, edit the file to the correct patch.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser wm6.5 23037
Carrier: ATT

nikki2beeps is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
It's attached to the bottom of this post here ->http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7065

Just check the notes at the top for usage.
joojoobee666 one stop shoping for all builds unoffcial!

Just a thouht, since it seems alot of people including myself have moved over to Erv VK, do you think you might include a link to msxip kernal for the new builds as they come out? I know someone somewhere usually links to it but it seems more and more people are using your files for VK. You already do sooo much for this comunity if this is a pain feel free to slap me with a dead fish.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software