View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:00 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
I second the thanks from owners that rock the old but dependable devices

also, joojoo, haven't had the time yet to get too in depth, but will i have a more strenuous task ahead of me than simply using the batch file to add VK attributes if i plan on utilizing the jdume Titan kitch? is that designed for a different specific VK, or only 192's??
I'm not real clear on what the question is. If you are referring to the batch file design , it applies to all DPI based SYS's and will work on any folder. In VK, the SYS is divided into subfolders for each build (i.e. 23034, 23037) and each of those has three more subfolders for splitting out the Common, Langs and DPI specific stuff (each of those have two more subfolders called COMMON and 0409). Some other kitchens don't do this and EVERYTHING is dumped in to one folder. This script just needs to be run on the root folder with all the SYS stuff. Whether or not they are divided into subfolders under that doesn't matter. So if you were using a VK based kitchen, you would just run the batch file on the SYS\##### folder where ##### = build number.

Again, this batch file ONLY needs to be run on the SYS if you used the PPCkitchen files I posted as the sys base, otherwise this doesn't need to be done as the source files that come from Da_G and most everyone else already has the attributes set properly.

Does that clear it up?
This post has been thanked 1 times.