PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennygun View Post
yup..it's fine, just like everyone else I'm having bug in setting menu can't scroll..any solution for this JooJoobee?
thats been there for a while its something microsoft will have to fix most likely
Old 08-22-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
do you mean the 4 icon wide start menu compared to the 3 icon wide version?
No sorry, I knew I was unclear, The pop menu's . !! I've attached the 3 versions, 1st one is the one I want to replicate.!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VGA I Want Style.jpg (9.6 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Large WVGA STyle.jpg (6.9 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Small Style.jpg (12.3 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the first two are htc menu enhancement and the last one is 6.5 menus
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

anyone using the ppckitchen with a Vogue having problems with the phone with 23034? Whether I hit "phone" on the home page or in the start menu, nothing happens. No keypad pops up. I've tried selecting the Vogue dialer and another (I can't remember now and don't have the kitchen on the computer I'm on), but no go. Wasn't an issue with 23031 and I did not add anything to the 23034 rom that hadn't been built in with 23031.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
When tapping the top bar the drop down shows as a shadow with no icon.
But if you tap in that shaddow where the icons should be it will open the appro. setting.
But it is a guess what you are tapping cuz there are no icons in the zoom.
Any thoughts?
You must be using a customized Shellres.96.dll file. That's the ONLY thing that will cause this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
I don't mean to sound like a total noob, but where does the .xip get placed?
The only place that I have found one is in the "Titan_Core.rar", but when I un-rar that file and add the xip, then
re-rar, I get more errors. (laughter at the launch of the program, then it quits).
You don't need to unrar. All you need to do is place drag and drop the XIP into winrar with the ROM folder opened in winrar. Then just hit save. Every error you are seeing is caused by incorrectly configured ppck files. If you continue to have issues, just post your BuildBase and DeviceBase config files for peeps here to review.

Sorry for my late responses, my Touch Pro screen died on me today. I can't see anything but the touch sensor stuff is working fine. And of course, it all happened while I was away from home, thus my connection to the internet was gruesomely severed by this unfortunate incident.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 08-22-2009 at 11:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
anyone using the ppckitchen with a Vogue having problems with the phone with 23034? Whether I hit "phone" on the home page or in the start menu, nothing happens. No keypad pops up. I've tried selecting the Vogue dialer and another (I can't remember now and don't have the kitchen on the computer I'm on), but no go. Wasn't an issue with 23031 and I did not add anything to the 23034 rom that hadn't been built in with 23031.
I was having this touble the other day as well, for some reason my dialer was not working any more, if you go to hklm/security/phone/skin and turn off the skin, stock dialer will work ok, I changed dialers and cooked around, not sure what of all the changes I was making at the time fixed or broke it
Old 08-23-2009, 12:25 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
I was having this touble the other day as well, for some reason my dialer was not working any more, if you go to hklm/security/phone/skin and turn off the skin, stock dialer will work ok, I changed dialers and cooked around, not sure what of all the changes I was making at the time fixed or broke it
Good call. NightRaven at XDA was telling me that he was using a carrier supplied OEM dialer with his phone up until 23022 when he had to go back to stock/MS due to weird issues such as this.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
the first two are htc menu enhancement and the last one is 6.5 menus
Cool Man , what I'm looking for is how to create and put these menu's in roms that dont have them, well really just the first one, there's a cab for the wvga larger one in the 2nd pic.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC GENE
Carrier: AirTel

ams1576 is a n00b
Talking Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Sure, they are uploading right now. I will update the original post with the links when they are done.

Edit: Done!
thanx Jojobee..my Gene running 23034 now
Old 08-23-2009, 02:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC GENE
Carrier: AirTel

ams1576 is a n00b

hey people r there any themes tht look good with this build?

qvga please

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software