PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138
Thumbs up Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Lovin the start menu on the bottom. For all the years I have been using windows mobile that is one function I wish they would have done years ago. Always though it should be more like its big brother windows XP, Vista and alike. Still the same "not being able to finger scroll in settings items" in this build. Smaller topbar is is nice.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 08-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tmobile Wing
Carrier: Tmobile

ivanmmj is a n00b
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
Ok try this ME made theme for latest build ( 23034 ). I hope it works perfectly since I'm using the same...

Best Regards
I ended up merging this with some one else's build (basically, replaced some of the modules with files) and now it works.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
The top bar has been shrunken due to the start menu move and is now just wide enough for the clock and icons. But, to make it more finger friendly, since 23022, clicking on ANY icon in the task bar actually brings up a "zoomed" version of it where you can slide it left and eight and VERY easily choose one with your finger. The stylus is pretty much done with now...YAY!

When tapping the top bar the drop down shows as a shadow with no icon.
But if you tap in that shaddow where the icons should be it will open the appro. setting.
But it is a guess what you are tapping cuz there are no icons in the zoom.
Any thoughts?

Old 08-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you are missing the rc data folder in your shellres.192.dll
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
you are missing the rc data folder in your shellres.192.dll
qvga here but got the point. thank you.

Edit: has anyone got this to work in the qvga? None of the shellres.dll folders back to 23022 have an rc data folder in them.

Last edited by mattsm; 08-22-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

joojoo, thanks for all of your work!

The flag looks fine and there is no slider on the keypad.

This is great!

I figured out the Solitaire, no more drag and drop, you press on the card you want to move and then on the place where it should go and it works perfect! I guess that makes sense if MS is trying to make everything finger friendly, dragging with a finger would not work too well.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Well, the SYS builds fine for me in visual kitchen. What version of visual kitchen are you using?

FYI to everyone else, PPCKitchen files for 23034 are uploading and will be up shortly.
I don't mean to sound like a total noob, but where does the .xip get placed?
The only place that I have found one is in the "Titan_Core.rar", but when I un-rar that file and add the xip, then
re-rar, I get more errors. (laughter at the launch of the program, then it quits).

Module [KitckenBasePath]SYS_23034_Common.rar was not found
Module [KitckenBasePath]SYS_23034_96DOI.rar was not found
And after making the selections, the program hangs with:
Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\hIq
Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.03.0Temp\temp\dump\.ROM'.

The main window shows:
Error, last status: "Relocating Modules."

I guess I have been investing in an outdated unit, but I really like the 6800.
It seems more durable than the TP that I held at the store.
And there only 2 buttons that I don't have a quicklaunch assignment for (including press & hold).

I like the ROMs that are pre-built, however, I would like to get this kitchen habit under controll.
I use PPCKitchen because I can’t seem to find one that has instructions in something closer to “English”.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rest in Peace Baby Brother..[8-7-10]...
And They Better Watch Out For RICOCHETS!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Since its a development thread, I was wondering how to replicate the vga sized menu's that's in nrgz, psyki, and starmans rom.? Not the larger ones as in juicy rom.
Thanks
Old 08-22-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700
Carrier: Mobile 8

dennygun is just getting started

Quote:
Cool. Does the start flag look ok?
yup..it's fine, just like everyone else I'm having bug in setting menu can't scroll..any solution for this JooJoobee?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Since its a development thread, I was wondering how to replicate the vga sized menu's that's in nrgz, psyki, and starmans rom.? Not the larger ones as in juicy rom.
Thanks
do you mean the 4 icon wide start menu compared to the 3 icon wide version?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software