PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
Thats not what i am saying buddy. Ever since i switched to this platform rebuilder based kitchen, i have never used Greloc or Mreloc. I am asking whether i need to do the sys relocation with WMReloc or does platform rebuilder does everything itself?
ohhh my bad, im not positive but i think platform rebuilder does it, i know ervirus does.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology

i tried using WMReloc on the dump created by platform rebuilder. Now even the radio isn't starting
Old 07-21-2009, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: GSM Diamond BlueAngel Himalaya Charmer
Carrier: orange uk

swampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
It worked fine for me. WinMo 6.1 and 6.5. I haven't changed or modified anything!

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Hi mate did you use a 6.1 emu bin? or a 6.5 emu bin? I'v tryed a 6.1 and it recooks fine But i tryed a 6.5 bin stripped out all the ie8 etc. like i do for hima and blueAngel and charmer and the emu screen just stays black not tryed porting 6.1 to 6.5 but will give it a go
regards
swampy395
Old 07-21-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

swampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Thats not what i am saying buddy. Ever since i switched to this platform rebuilder based kitchen, i have never used Greloc or Mreloc. I am asking whether i need to do the sys relocation with WMReloc or does platform rebuilder does everything itself?
Hi mate
I'v built rom's from 21169 up to 23001 for charmer and touch diamond with platform rebuilder based kitchen and there's no WMReloc.exe or G'Reloc.exe in the tools folder of eather of my kitchens
hope this helps
regards
swampy395
Old 07-21-2009, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P3400i (Gene) (QVGA, OMAP 850 201 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM)
Carrier: Idea Cellular, India

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Angry Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Ya, thats what i am saying buddy. And all the previous roms were working absolutely fine without these. And even this one isn't working if i apply WMReloc. So this is final that the problem is not related to sys relocation. .ROM and .VM folders are also OK. This narrows down the problem to XIP. What to do now?

I think i should switch back to 23008 and in future i will only flash builds posted by Da_G

Update 1 : Well, just as a last try, i am using 23008 working xip with it to see if its only because of the XIP.

Update 2: Still not working. So it seems that the SYS itself is problematic. Switching to 23008 now. Enough of this 23009 crap

Last edited by krazy_about_technology; 07-21-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Ya, thats what i am saying buddy. And all the previous roms were working absolutely fine without these. And even this one isn't working if i apply WMReloc. So this is final that the problem is not related to sys relocation. .ROM and .VM folders are also OK. This narrows down the problem to XIP. What to do now?

I think i should switch back to 23008 and in future i will only flash builds posted by Da_G

Well, just as a last try, i am using 23008 working xip with it to see if its only because of the XIP.
Have you tryed your new xip in your older working kitchen? it should boot OK, if not then your prob is xip
Old 07-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: engineer

zelalat is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to zelalat

hi buddy

i problem in start menu in sys 23009.please help me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot001.jpg (95.7 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: o2 CZ

anryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuffanryl knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to anryl Send a message via MSN to anryl

http://rapidshare.com/files/25836898...192_480_640.7z

working with platformrebuilder

xip.bin dumped with xipport as it is from some emulator

relocating in bepe platformrebuilder all automatic so dont use wmreloc on dump

the build is working fine - for others DaG will post his kitchen soon
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
i tried using WMReloc on the dump created by platform rebuilder. Now even the radio isn't starting
Yo Krazy, take the xip.bin from the temp folder and use XIPPort to extract and then do a write maps. Look and see if you have any overlaps in the XIP.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelalat View Post
hi buddy

i problem in start menu in sys 23009.please help me
desktop or background image bad or missing default_*_*.png or stwater_*_*.png try changing *.tsk or install some
regards
swampy395

Last edited by swampy395; 07-21-2009 at 04:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software