View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 11:43 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
When tapping the top bar the drop down shows as a shadow with no icon.
But if you tap in that shaddow where the icons should be it will open the appro. setting.
But it is a guess what you are tapping cuz there are no icons in the zoom.
Any thoughts?
You must be using a customized Shellres.96.dll file. That's the ONLY thing that will cause this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
I don't mean to sound like a total noob, but where does the .xip get placed?
The only place that I have found one is in the "Titan_Core.rar", but when I un-rar that file and add the xip, then
re-rar, I get more errors. (laughter at the launch of the program, then it quits).
You don't need to unrar. All you need to do is place drag and drop the XIP into winrar with the ROM folder opened in winrar. Then just hit save. Every error you are seeing is caused by incorrectly configured ppck files. If you continue to have issues, just post your BuildBase and DeviceBase config files for peeps here to review.

Sorry for my late responses, my Touch Pro screen died on me today. I can't see anything but the touch sensor stuff is working fine. And of course, it all happened while I was away from home, thus my connection to the internet was gruesomely severed by this unfortunate incident.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 08-22-2009 at 11:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.