PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 06:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Cell

ther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuffther-amm knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Raw dump 21940 common + xip.bin (use 21939 lang dpi's)

http://rapidshare.com/files/26796613...1940-COMMON.7z
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Wizard, HTC Raphael
Carrier: AT&T Wireless

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to CRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I just a little confused as to what you mean here. Was there a problem and is that why you were comparing? And the only time the modules need reallocated is at build time. The modules in the temp\dump are the ones allocated, the ones in the SYS are never touched.
No, everything is fine and works perfectly.

Just asked; why the modules size on your source differs from the source of da_g ( only imageinfo.bin and imageinfo.txt ). Since the allocation is done in temp\dump, there shouldn't be any changes in SYS modules. I guess allocation is done in your SYS modules.

!!! Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!

Panasonic GD90 ► Sony Ericsson J230i ► Motorola W220 ► O2 Ice ► HTC Wizard ► HTC Raphael
Old 08-16-2009, 07:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i never try 219xx build bcoz when development started on this build its extremely unusable but after lots release lots of build i think it;s stable now, can anybody give feedback on latest 219xx build, tell me which build is use for daily use ?
Old 08-16-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Did that fix the issue?
Deleting entries under MultiColorTheme isn't the only solution. By deleting entries under MultiColorTheme what happens is; the colors of background, font and etc will be taken from from previous theme.

i.e When we apply a theme which has entries under MultiColorTheme; Its color codes will be moved somewhere into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE -> SysColor. And after applying another theme which isn't have any entries under MultiColorTheme; Will take color codes from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE -> SysColor, which was applied in previous theme.

So what I did is, Removed all the entries under MultiColorTheme and placed this entries ( color codes ) :

"5"=dword:00000000
"8"=dword:00000000
"9"=dword:00ffffff
"4"=dword:00ffffff
"6"=dword:00000000
"7"=dword:00000000
"10"=dword:00404040
"11"=dword:00c0c0c0
"12"=dword:00808080
"13"=dword:00404040
"14"=dword:00404040
"15"=dword:00ffffff
"16"=dword:00dedede
"25"=dword:00000000
"26"=dword:00000000
"27"=dword:00ffffff
"28"=dword:00ffffff

;"36"=dword:00ffffff ----------> Remove these if you face graphic issue/trouble in startmenu.
;"37"=dword:00dedede ----------> Remove these if you face graphic issue/trouble in startmenu.
;"38"=dword:00747474 ----------> Remove these if you face graphic issue/trouble in startmenu.
;"39"=dword:00ffffff ----------> Remove these if you face graphic issue/trouble in startmenu.
;"40"=dword:0000a25a ----------> Remove these if you face graphic issue/trouble in startmenu.

Note: This was taken from 6.1 theme and consists my own made theme color codes.

Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Color. Now my theme doesn't take color codes from previous theme. It has its own color code which will be moved somewhere into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE -> SysColor and applied.

Everything is prefect now.

Best Regards

Last edited by CRACING; 08-16-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
No, everything is fine and works perfectly.

Just asked; why the modules size on your source differs from the source of da_g ( only imageinfo.bin and imageinfo.txt ). Since the allocation is done in temp\dump, there shouldn't be any changes in SYS modules. I guess allocation is done in your SYS modules.
I looked over the files I posted for PPCKitchen and randomly compared some modules to the ones in my Ervius Visual Kitchen (which is ALMOST untouched from Da_G's source, minus some rgu edits and some major recmodding). Every thing looks the same so far, and neither of the kitchens (mine nor PPCKitchen) should be reallocting anything in the SYS source folders. So now I'm curious as to what modules you found that were different, lol.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:58 AM
FCW
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hermes using my own 6.5 23009
Carrier: orange

FCW is a n00b

just wondering for those who have got 23028 running how did you do it. mine just hangs on the splash operator splash just like 23025. ive had 23024 running but the shell needs replacing and i dont have a working one to work with any help appreciated
Old 08-16-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I looked over the files I posted for PPCKitchen and randomly compared some modules to the ones in my Ervius Visual Kitchen (which is ALMOST untouched from Da_G's source, minus some rgu edits and some major recmodding). Every thing looks the same so far, and neither of the kitchens (mine nor PPCKitchen) should be reallocting anything in the SYS source folders. So now I'm curious as to what modules you found that were different, lol.
Hmmm :/

Anyways, leave it. That isn't a problem though.

BTW: can you tell me which modules can be converted to files?

Ah anther thing; After converting modules to files, the benchmark goes down. Any idea?
Old 08-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCW View Post
just wondering for those who have got 23028 running how did you do it. mine just hangs on the splash operator splash just like 23025. ive had 23024 running but the shell needs replacing and i dont have a working one to work with any help appreciated
you have to recmod a ton of sys modules if you still have a 6.1 nk.exe
Old 08-16-2009, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch xl & Diamond
Carrier: Movistar

humrod is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendhiloo7 View Post
Thanks a lot ...
pls upload XIP for elfin
here you are!
Attached Files
File Type: rar ElfinXip-23028.rar (990.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
Hmmm :/

Anyways, leave it. That isn't a problem though.

BTW: can you tell me which modules can be converted to files?

Ah anther thing; After converting modules to files, the benchmark goes down. Any idea?
Basically, ANY module can be recmodded, but typically, if the dll/exe is used frequently/always, leave it as module. With the files I post, for example, I convert a lot of the IE stuff, Windows Media Player and some other random exe and dll modules that don't always stay running (like solitaire and bubblebreaker, fexplore.exe, etc.)

There is NO point in converting resource only dlls since they are allocated to Slot 63 and should NOT be recmodded. If they are recmodded, then they will eat up Slot 0 when they are dynamically loaded.

As far as your benchmarks, what benchmarks are you referring to?
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software